We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 6000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Haiti: Timberland’s tree-planting project helps farmers increase their income
- Luxembourg: Ex-PwC auditor that disclosed information on secret tax deals between multinationals & Luxembourg prosecuted over violating trade secrets
- Coca-Cola, HP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IKEA & Unilever launch Leadership Group for Responsible Recruitment
- Brazil: Prosecutors file $44 billion civil suit against Vale, BHP Billiton, Samarco & govt. over dam disaster
- Oman's Ministry of Manpower set to improve legal protections for domestic workers
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Human rights defenders
Cases and action for human rights defenders at risk
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights