Member of UN Global Compact
Aviva website: http://www.aviva.com
Author: Will Martin, Business Insider (UK)
"How a gay accounts manager is making Aviva insurance the most diverse company in Britain", 25 Nov 2015...
As a business that’s over 300 years old we know we depend on vibrant and diverse communities for our customers, our employees, our supply chain and our investors. At the UN Sustainable Development Goals Summit 2015 AvivaGroup CEO Mark Wilson called...
- Related stories: Europa: Unternehmen sprechen sich für Integration von Flüchtlingen aus How are companies responding to the refugee crisis in Europe?
- This is a response from the following companies: Aviva
Author: Adam Brown, IR Magazine
“Aviva to divest from coal companies”, 27 Jul 2015...
Author: Responsible Sourcing Network
¨Group of Investors Urge European Union to Adopt Stronger Conflict Minerals Legislation¨, 21 Oct 2014...
- Related stories: NGOs call on EU to strengthen proposed conflict minerals regulation
- Related in-depth areas: Proposed EU regulation on conflict minerals: commentaries & media coverage
- Related companies: ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Aviva Boston Common Asset Mgmt. SNS Reaal Trillium Corporation Triodos Bank
97% of stock exchange listed companies fail to disclose full data on sustainability indicators, study says
Author: Jo Confino, Guardian Sustainable Business (UK)
"97% of companies fail to provide data on key sustainability indicators", 13 Oct 2014 ...
- Related companies: Aviva
[PDF] Evidence of Corporate Disclosure relevant to the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
This research was conducted to inform understanding of how companies currently report on their human rights performance, and how this maps against the UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights. The research reviewed corporate disclosure of...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs Reporting
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Associated British Foods Aviva Barclays BHP Billiton BMW BP Carrefour Chiquita Citigroup Coca-Cola Ericsson Ford Gap GlaxoSmithKline H&M Henkel Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) L'Oreal McDonald's Merck Microsoft Nestlé Nike Nokia Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) PepsiCo Phillips-Van Heusen Procter & Gamble Randgold Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics SABMiller Shell Société Générale Starbucks Timberland (part of VF Corp) Total Unilever VF Corp Vodafone
Author: Oliver Balch, Guardian (UK)
Zelda Bentham, head of environment and climate change [of] Aviva [says the company has been]...carbon neutral since 2006 for [its] operational emissions. "Initially, our projects were focused around things like renewable energy, but over time we've...
- Related companies: Aviva