Member of UN Global Compact
Campbell Soup website: www.campbellsoup.com
Author: Nicole Winfield, AP
"Vatican commits to slavery-proofing its own supply chains", 19 Jan 2016...
Author: Becky Dempsey, GreenBiz
More than 700 sustainability executives are set to convene next month in Arizona to discuss the trends, tools and technologies needed to move their companies toward a more sustainable future, energized by the climate goals set last month by the Paris...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: 20th Century Fox (part of News Corp) 3M Baxter International Best Buy Boeing Campbell Soup Dell Dow Chemical Facebook Gap Genentech General Motors Kimberly-Clark Land O'Lakes McDonald's McKinsey News Corporation Ralph Lauren Sealed Air Siemens Sodexo Staples Starbucks Steelcase Target Tiffany VF Corp Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Ceres' Feeding Ourselves Thirsty report evaluates 37 food companies on their water use, stewardship and policies, including the right to access to water. The report provides recommendations for how investment analysts can more effectively evaluate...
Author: Human Rights Campaign
This year, an historic 304 major businesses…scored 100 percent on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index and the coveted distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.” These companies adopted a full framework of LGBT inclusion in the workplace,...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign releases ranking of “best places to work for LGBT equality”
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acerinox Aetna AIG Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Alston & Bird AMC Networks American Airlines American Eagle Outfitters American Express Ameriprise Financial Apple Arent Fox Arnold & Porter AT&T Automatic Data Processing Avon AXA Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Best Buy Bingham McCutchen BlackRock Blue Cross BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Bristol-Myers Squibb Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cargill Charles Schwab Chevron Chrysler Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox Coca-Cola Comcast Corning Covington & Burling Credit Suisse Cummins Danaher Darden Restaurants Dechert Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo DLA Piper Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak eBay Ecolab Edison International Electronic Arts EMC EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Fenwick & West Ford Freddie Mac GameStop Gap Genentech General Electric General Mills General Motors Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher Giorgio Armani GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hartford Financial Services Herman Miller Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hyatt IBM Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Land O'Lakes Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Levi Strauss Lexmark Limited Brands Littler Mendelson Lockheed Martin Marriott Marsh & McLennan MasterCard McDermott Will & Emery McKesson McKinsey Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Microsoft Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Nationwide Mutual Insurance Nielsen Nike Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Northern Trust Novartis Office Depot Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning PepsiCo Pfizer Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman PNC Financial Services PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Publicis Qualcomm Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Rockwell Automation Salesforce.com SAP Sears Sempra Energy Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Staples Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels Sun Life Financial SunTrust Banks Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Thomson Reuters Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota UBS Unilever Union Bank of California United Continental United Technologies UnitedHealth Group US Bancorp Verizon Viacom Volkswagen Walgreen Walt Disney Wells Fargo Whirlpool White & Case Wyndham Xerox Yahoo!
Author: B Lab
Today...a record 17 companies...register[ed] as Delaware benefit corporations on the statute's first effective date...Venture capital investors, corporate investors and parent companies of these businesses include San Francisco Equity Partners and...
Catalyst Award Honors Global Initiatives at Alcoa Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, and Unilever for Advancing Women and Business [USA]
The 2013 Catalyst Award will be presented…to three global companies…for exceptional initiatives which expand opportunities for women and business in ways that are successful and locally relevant within their workplaces and communities…Alcoa Inc.'s...
Author: Elizabeth Umlas, for UNICEF
Public reporting will be one way in which stakeholders can and will hold companies accountable for implementing the [UN Children's Rights & Business] Principles. In most cases companies will be expected to integrate children’s rights into existing...
- Related stories: CSR Working Paper - Sustainability reporting on children’s rights
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on Children
- Related companies: Ballarpur Industries Banco do Brasil Banco Sabadell Campbell Soup Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Gap H&M Kuoni Mattel Microsoft Mondelēz International Procter & Gamble
Author: Larry Lohmann, Abya Yala Ediciones
Durante la última década, el comercio de emisiones se ha revelado como la pieza clave de las iniciativas mundiales para luchar contra el cambio climático…[Pero] toda una serie de grandes empresas, organismos financieros, centros académicos, gobiernos,...
- Related companies: Aditya Birla Group Anglo American Arcelor Mittal Bank of America Barclays BNP Paribas Campbell Soup Chevron Deutsche Bank E.ON Energie Baden-Wuerttemberg (EnBW) Enron Fortis General Electric Goldman Sachs Intel Jindal Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Lehman Brothers Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mondi (part of Anglo American) Rhodia RWE Sasol Shell Sumitomo Group Tata Group Vattenfall
The 30% Coalition Launches Critical Mass Campaign to Dramatically Increase Number of Women on Corporate Boards
Author: 30% Coalition [USA]
Twenty-seven industry thought leaders, including senior executives of major U.S. companies, founders of powerful women's organizations, institutional investors, corporate governance experts and board members, gathered for a high-level summit in late...