Selected company reports
This is a selection of “good practice” company reports with substantive coverage of human rights issues, recommended to the Resource Centre by a range of experts. The reports are included for their strong references to some or all of the following:
- Practical implementation
- Policies & management systems
- Specific challenges & limitations
- Commitments & targets for future improvement
- Monitoring & verification, involvement of external stakeholders
- Management of human rights & environmental issues in the supply chain
This is not a comprehensive list of good corporate human rights reports. Reports are included in this section without any judgment on the actual human rights performance of each company.
Related stories and components
"Microsoft 2014 Citizenship Report", Oct 2014...
"ICT and Human Rights: An ecosystem approach", 22 May 2014...
- Related stories: Ericsson publishes paper to "provoke constructive dialogue" about ICT and human rights
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: Ericsson
Author: Blue Planet Project, FIVAS, Food & Water Watch, and Public Services International
Nestlé’s new human rights assessment, launched at the UN Forum on Business and Human Rights last week, is full of holes say labour and civil society organizations...Nestlé’s “Creating Shared Value” program is touted in the report as a strategy to...
- Related stories: Nestlé lawsuit (re Colombia) Nestlé publishes report on outcomes & challenges of human rights impact assessments in 7 countries NGOs criticise Nestlé's human rights impact assessment, say it overlooks right to water Show moreShow less
- Related companies: Nestlé
Author: Xstrata Copper
This report provides comprehensive information about the Tampakan Project’s sustainable development (SD) performance during the 2012 calendar year…[The company has] developed this report using the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G3 Guidelines and...
This short video presents Nestlé’s approach to Business & Human Rights and the 8-pillar Human Rights Due Diligence Programme that we have implemented throughout our business activities. Detailed information on our achievements against these 8...
- Related stories: Video presents 2012 achievements of Nestlé's human rights due diligence programme
- Related in-depth areas: Food & beverage Short videos & news items
- Related companies: Nestlé
Author: Singapore Telecommunications
- Related companies: Singapore Telecommunications
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
On 13 January, Apple revealed its supplier list for the first time, and published its 2012 Supplier Responsibility Report, where it also announced it had joined the Fair Labor Association. These actions followed over a year of critical news reports,...
- Related companies: Apple
- Related stories: Shell: "Shell Sustainability Report 2005"