Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Switzerland
Credit Suisse website: http://www.credit-suisse.com
Author: Ben Protess & Stephanie Clifford, New York Times (USA)
...More than 200 people, primarily American service members or family members of soldiers killed in Iraq, filed [a] lawsuit on Monday in federal court in Brooklyn. Citing more than 50 attacks on American citizens stationed or working in Iraq during...
- Related stories: Servicemembers sue 5 banks in US court over allegedly funding terror attacks in Iraq through banks' ties to Iran
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Arab Bank Bank of China Barclays Crédit Agricole Crédit Lyonnais (part of Crédit Agricole) Credit Suisse HSBC NatWest (part of Royal Bank of Scotland) Royal Bank of Scotland Standard Chartered
Author: Ane Garay Zarraga, Observatorio de Multinacionales en América Latina & Paz con Dignidad
"La minería transnacional en Centroamérica: lógicas regionales e impactos transfonterizos. El caso de la mina Cerro Blanco", Mayo 2014 ...
Author: Ama Marston, Marston Consulting
"Women, Business and Human Rights: A background paper for the UN Working Group on Discrimination Against Women in Law and Practice", 7 Mar 2014 ...
Author: London Evening Standard
They're the lost women of the workplace. The ones who take time out in their twenties, thirties and forties, usually to have children and never quite make it back...Women wanting to get back into the game are often held back because employers see a...
Author: Silke Koltrowitz, Reuters
Credit Suisse may face a new investigation of its role in helping wealthy Americans to avoid paying taxes, after New York state's top financial regulator requested documents from the Swiss bank...[It] had raised expectations it was emerging from its...
Author: Fundación Ideas para la Paz (Colombia)
En 2011…un grupo de empresas suizas que operan en Colombia se reunieron con el fin de formalizar su compromiso respecto a la integración a su gestión, de los Derechos Humanos (DDHH) y el Derecho Internacional Humanitario (DIH)…[En 2012] las empresas...
- Related stories: Colombia: Empresas suizas lanzaron Guías de Compromiso Ético para promover el “respeto por los derechos humanos, discriminación, inclusión, transparencia y medio ambiente”
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias
- Related companies: ABB Adecco Clariant Cotecna Credit Suisse Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Glencore Xstrata Holcim Nestlé Novartis Prodeco (part of Glencore Xstrata) Roche Société Générale de Surveillance (SGS) Syngenta UBS
Author: Naomi Fowler, Tax Justice Network
In the December 2013 Taxcast: the clock is ticking for Swiss banks, OECD countries are failing to collect enough information on the real owners of companies, and the Taxcast looks at tax and human rights: lawyers have escaped public scrutiny of their...