Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Member of UN Global Compact
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu website: http://www.deloitte.com
"The 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Apr 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie Accenture ADP Aetna Allstate Anthem AT&T BASF Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly Ernst & Young General Mills Hilton Worldwide IBM Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KeyBank KPMG Kraft Foods Marriott MassMutual MasterCard Merck Monsanto New York Life Nielsen Northrop Grumman Novartis PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Target TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) TIAA-CREF Time Warner Verizon Walt Disney Wells Fargo Wyndham
Author: Marina Torre, La Tribune (France)
Rana Plaza, deux ans après…la commémoration de l'événement sert désormais de piqûre de rappel pour exiger des producteurs mondiaux de biens de consommation davantage d'exemplarité dans leurs achats…Mais quelles leçons Etats, industriels et...
- Related stories: Bangladesh : Leçons tirées de l'effondrement du Rana Plaza 2 ans après
- Related companies: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu H&M L'Oreal Levi Strauss
Author: Salil Tripathi, Institute for Human Rights and Business
The dispute began when Wallström [Sweden's Foreign Minister] spoke out for Rafi Badawi, a Saudi Arabian blogger, who runs a website called Free Saudi Liberals, and who has been sentenced to flogging and imprisonment for “insulting Islam.”...
Commentary by Salil Tripathi of the Institute for Human Rights and Business: "How Not to Respond to Human Rights Leadership: A Primer for Business"
USA: 379 businesses & organizations submit statement to US Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage
Defending Hong Kong's Students, 29 Sep 2014...
- Related stories: Democracy protests in Hong Kong - how is business reacting?
- Related companies: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ernst & Young KPMG PricewaterhouseCoopers
Government repression of human rights activists: when should business speak out? From Hong Kong streets to the European Games in Azerbaijan
Author: Annabel Short, Program Director, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
...Clearly, companies need to manage their own human rights impacts – through their operations and their value chains. And, when it comes to business’ influence over government, an important dimension is that of “corporate capture” (for example,...
Colombia: Equitable Origin certifies Pacific Rubiales & Ecopetrol oil sites as socially & environmentally responsible
Author: Equitable Origin
"Equitable Origin Certifies First Ever Sites for Responsible Oil Production", 9 Sep 2014...
Author: Esther Addley, Guardian (UK)
"Mental health in the workplace: 'you've got to be blind not to take this seriously", 10 Sep 2014...