Resources for business schools
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre is an independent non-profit organization. We run the leading website on companies' human rights impacts worldwide - updated hourly. Issues we cover range from workplace discrimination to conflict zones, from displacement to supply chain labour rights. More about our work.
Business school students can use our website to:
1. Sign up for free Weekly Updates on business and human rights.
2. Explore our Tools & Guidance portal
3. Check news and reports on individual companies' human rights records
4. Visit the section on business schools – with news, rankings and course material
5. Access information hubs such as "Business, conflict & peace", "UN Guiding Principles", "Corporate Legal Accountability", "Business and Children", "Freedom of Association", all accessible via our homepage.
6. View the site-map for a full list of topics we cover. Our online library has sections on: countries; companies; sectors; company implementation; human rights & environmental issues; human rights lawsuits against companies; principles such as the Equator Principles, UN Global Compact, Global Reporting Initiative, Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative.
7. Get in touch with suggestions of material for the site.