Author: Who Profits
"تورّط شركة "إلبيت سيستمز" في العدوان على غزّة في العام 2014"، نوفمبر 2014...
- Related companies: Elbit Systems
Companies accused of profiting from Palestinian deaths through supply of military equipment to Israeli Govt.
Author: Elbit Systems
- Related stories: Companies accused of profiting from Palestinian deaths through supply of military equipment to Israeli Govt.
- This is a non response from the following companies: Elbit Systems UAV Engines (part of Elbit Systems)
- Country: Israel & Occupied Palestinian Territories
Members of London Palestine Action chain themselves to roof of UAV Engines over claims it arms the Israeli army
UAV Engines is alleged to be a subsidiary of Israeli arms company Elbit Systems.
[PDF] Second-largest Dutch pension fund manager PGGM withdraws all investments from Israeli banks over settlement activities
Al-Haq welcomes the decision by PGGM, the second-largest pension fund manager in the Netherlands, to withdraw its investments from five Israeli banks involved in financing activities related to the settlements located in Occupied Palestinian Territory...
- Related stories: Israel & Palestine: Dutch pension fund to withdraw investments from Israel's 5 largest banks over intl. law "problem" due to ties with settlements in West Bank; includes companies comments
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: Elbit Systems Mekorot Vitens
Leviev’s Africa Israel Continues Settlement-Building, Contradicting 2010 Pledge [Israel & Occupied Territories]
Author: Adalah-NY [USA]
In November 2010…AI [Africa Israel, owned by Lev Leviev]...[said] “Neither the company nor any of its subsidiaries and/or other companies controlled by the company are presently involved in or has any plans for future involvement in development,...
Author: Maala - Business for Social Responsibility [Israel]
[includes: Bank Hapoalim, Baran Group, Bezeq, Cellcom, Discount Bank, Elbit Systems, Gazit Globe, Isrotel, Leumi Bank, Ness Technologies, Nice systems, Ormat Industries, Osem Group, Partner Communications, Scailex Corporation, Strauss Group, Tambour,...
- Related stories: Israel: Maala publishes 2011 CSR rankings of 85 companies; finds upward trend in adoption of CSR principles, but lack of reporting on social & environmental issues
- Related companies: Applied Materials Bank Hapoalim Baran Bezeq Elbit Systems HP (Hewlett-Packard) Intel Israel Discount Bank Leumi Microsoft Motorola Motorola Mobility (part of Google) Motorola Solutions Netafim NICE Ormat Osem Procter & Gamble SanDisk Strauss Teva Pharmaceutical Unilever
Swedish Pension Funds call on Alstom, Veolia, and Motorola to withdraw from the occupied Palestinian territory
Author: Daniel Brooksbank
The Ethical Council of the four Swedish AP buffer pension funds (AP1, AP2, AP3 and AP4) is calling on US communications giant Motorola Solutions to pull out of the Israeli-occupied territories in the West Bank. The Council wants the company, spun out...
Author: Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor
The Ethical Council of the four Swedish AP buffer pension funds...is calling on US communications giant Motorola Solutions to pull out of the Israeli-occupied territories in the West Bank. The Council wants the company, spun out of Motorola earlier...
- Related stories: Sweden's buffer pension funds' Ethical Council publishes 2010 Annual Report, includes reports on dialogues with companies associated with social, environmental abuses
- Related companies: Alliant Energy Chevron Duke Energy Elbit Systems Freeport-McMoRan General Dynamics Hanwha L-3 Communications Lockheed Martin Poongsan Raytheon Singapore Technologies (see ST Engineering) ST Engineering (Singapore Technologies Engineering) Textron Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Walmart