Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Argentina: New analysis of companies' complicity with human rights abuses during the military dictatorship
Author: Horacio Verbitsky, Center for Legal and Social Studies, Buenos Aires & Juan Pablo Bohoslavsky, United Nations Human Rights Council, Geneva (Eds.)
“The Economic Accomplices to the Argentine Dictatorship: Outstanding Debts”...
Author: Lynnley Browning, New York Times
"Companies Struggle to Comply With Rules on Conflict Minerals"...
"World's biggest car makers sued over 'deadly' keyless ignitions", 27 Aug 2015...
Companies investing in Myanmar have moral obligation to take public stand against persecution of Rohingya, says expert
Author: Michael Kourabas for Triple Pundit
"Multinational Businesses and the Plight of the Rohingya", 11 June 2015...
Author: Daily Star (Lebanon)
"Turkey auto workers strike hits Ford", 20 May 2015...
Author: US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Companies are mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and resources to assist with the recovery efforts following the earthquake in Nepal. Businesses have pledged $26.8 million in cash and additional in kind contributions in support of relief and...
- Related stories: Nepal: Companies respond to earthquake, aid rescue mission & rehabilitation efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T AXA Bank of Montreal BASF Bharti Airtel BJ Services Bristol-Myers Squibb Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Clorox Coca-Cola Columbia Sportswear Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diageo DSM eBay Facebook Fast Retailing FedEx Ford Gap General Motors Google H&M Henry Schein Honda Hudson's Bay IKEA Inditex ITC JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kingfisher Kohl's Marsh & McLennan Metlife Microsoft Mitsubishi Group National Bank of Canada New York Life Panasonic PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Qualcomm Royal Bank of Canada SAP Sealed Air Sears Shaw Communications Square Group Starbucks Sun Life Financial T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Tata Group Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Uber UPS Verizon Visa Group Vodafone Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo!
[The unofficial Myanmar language translation of this response is available here]...
- This is a response from the following companies: Ford
Author: Agência Pública
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Empresa de Saneamento Básico do Estado de São Paulo (Sabesp) Ford General Motors
Author: Laurence Loubières, Projet (France)
« Activisme actionnarial : le grain de sable peut-il enrayer la machine ? », 22 Nov 2014...
- Related companies: Bank of America Berkshire Hathaway Citigroup Coca-Cola ExxonMobil Ford Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Gap General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Hershey JPMorgan Chase PepsiCo Pfizer Renault Roche Société Générale Total ViiV Healthcare (joint venture Pfizer & GlaxoSmithKline) Walmart