Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in United Kingdom
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
PMSC Bulletin Issue number 7 – 1 Jul 2015: Private Military & Security Companies and their impacts on human rights: Recent developments...
- Related in-depth areas: International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers (ICoC) - a process aimed at companies Latest news on conflict & peace Private military & security companies Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights
- Related companies: Academi (formerly Blackwater) CACI G4S GEO Group KBR Mitie Prosegur Serco Transfield Services
The Final Statement of the UK National Contact Point is available via the UK NCP web pages. The summary of the conclusions within the report includes the term “technically inconsistent” on numerous occasions when describing where G4S actions are...
- Related stories: UK OECD Natl. Contact Point releases final statement in complaint filed against G4S alleging its involvement in Israeli abuses against Palestinians
- This is a response from the following companies: G4S
Author: OECD Watch
"OECD Watch Quarterly Case Update", Jun 2015...
UK OECD Natl. Contact Point finds G4S in breach of human rights obligations over its involvement with Israeli abuses against Palestinians
In November 2013 Lawyers for Palestinian Human Rights submitted a complaint to the UK OECD National Contact Point (NCP) which alleged the involvement of G4S in serious human rights abuses carried out by the Israeli Government against Palestinians. In...
Author: Institut de recherche en droits humains (Rép. dém. du Congo)
"Transparence fiscale des multinationales: Indicateur du respect des droits économiques en RDC", 1 juin 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Tax avoidance
- Related companies: Bharti Airtel Bolloré Boss Mining (part of ENRC) Bralima (part of Heineken) Chemaf (part of Shalina Group) ENRC Freeport-McMoRan G4S Gécamines Heineken Lundin Mining Orange Shalina Group Tata Group Tenke Fungurume (joint venture Freeport-McMoRan, Lundin, Gécamines) Tigo Vodacom
Author: Joe Catron, Middle East Eye
"Global protests condemn G4S for alleged role in Israeli prisoners' rights abuses", 07 May 2015...
- Related companies: G4S
Our corporate values influence every aspect of our culture and day-to-day business activity, and underpin our corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategies. We believe that CSR strategies are best achieved when integrated into business practices....
- Related companies: G4S
A country guide on business and human rights in South Africa has been produced by the South African Human Rights Commission together with the Danish Institute for Human Rights. the report seeks to raise awareness of the key human rights abuses...