Headquarters in Sweden
H&M (Hennes & Mauritz) website: http://www.hm.com
On February 24, the launch of the UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework in London drew a standing-room only crowd and featured strong affirmations of the Reporting Framework from the evening’s speakers, including UN Guiding Principles author John...
Author: Helen Burley, Friends of the Earth
"Mind your step: The land and water footprints of everyday products", May 2015...
- Related stories: Friends of the Earth report documents land & water footprints of everyday products
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch American Eagle Outfitters Apple Arcadia Group Barry Callebaut Benetton BlackBerry French Connection Gap Guess H&M Hershey Kraft Foods LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Mars Motorola Solutions Nestlé Next Nokia Orion Samsung Sony Tiger Brands Urban Outfitters ZTE
Author: US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Companies are mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and resources to assist with the recovery efforts following the earthquake in Nepal. Businesses have pledged $26.8 million in cash and additional in kind contributions in support of relief and...
- Related stories: Nepal: Companies respond to earthquake, aid rescue mission & rehabilitation efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T AXA Bank of Montreal BASF Bharti Airtel BJ Services Bristol-Myers Squibb Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Clorox Coca-Cola Columbia Sportswear Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diageo DSM eBay Facebook Fast Retailing FedEx Ford Gap General Motors Google H&M Henry Schein Honda Hudson's Bay IKEA Inditex ITC JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kingfisher Kohl's Marsh & McLennan Metlife Microsoft Mitsubishi Group National Bank of Canada New York Life Panasonic PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Qualcomm Royal Bank of Canada SAP Sealed Air Sears Shaw Communications Square Group Starbucks Sun Life Financial T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Tata Group Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Uber UPS Verizon Visa Group Vodafone Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo!
Author: Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Drame du Rana Plaza : deux ans plus tard, où en est-on ? », 24 avril 2015...
Author: Interfaith Center for Corporate Responsibility
On the second anniverary of the Rana Plaza tragedy in Bangladesh, in April of 2015, a coalition of global investors representing $2.5 trillion in assets sent letters to corporate members of the Bangladesh Accord for Fire and Building Safety (Accord)...
- Related stories: Rana Plaza two years on: Progress, but compensation and workers' rights still lacking
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch adidas American Eagle Outfitters Benetton C&A Carrefour Carter's Cato Children's Place Costco Esprit Gap H&M Hudson's Bay Inditex J.C. Penney Jones Group Just Group Kohl's L.L.Bean Loblaw Companies Macy's Mango Marks & Spencer Nordstrom Phillips-Van Heusen Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma Sears Target Tesco VF Corp Walmart
Author: Marina Torre, La Tribune (France)
Rana Plaza, deux ans après…la commémoration de l'événement sert désormais de piqûre de rappel pour exiger des producteurs mondiaux de biens de consommation davantage d'exemplarité dans leurs achats…Mais quelles leçons Etats, industriels et...
- Related stories: Bangladesh : Leçons tirées de l'effondrement du Rana Plaza 2 ans après
- Related companies: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu H&M L'Oreal Levi Strauss
Bangladesh: Ahead of Rana Plaza building collapse's 2nd anniversary, stakeholders urge to contribute to the compensation fund
Author: UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework
Early adopter company Ericsson released its Sustainability Report 2014, marking the first time the company has reported using the UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework. Ericsson is the first early adopter company to issue a report using the...
- Related stories: Ericsson releases sustainability report based on UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework
- Related companies: H&M Nestlé Newmont Unilever