International standards & introductory material on gender discrimination: click here
Articles & reports from a range of sources are below.
Related stories and components
USA: Ex-employee sues Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers over alleged gender discrimination & harassment; company denies claims
Author: Andrew Buncombe, Independent (UK)
"Ellen Pao discrimination case: Silicon Valley's sexist culture goes on trial", 19 Feb 2015...
Author: Zoe Tillman, Blog of the Legal Times (USA)
A former Washington correspondent for Bloomberg is suing the company, claiming she faced discrimination after becoming pregnant and was unlawfully fired after taking maternity leave. The correspondent, Megan Hemmerlein (née Hughes), said she was...
- Related stories: USA: Former employee files claim against Bloomberg alleging pregnancy discrimination
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Bloomberg
Author: Daily Mail
"Forced to stay single and facing the sack if they get pregnant, the staggeringly sexist rules for female cabin crew on Gulf airlines", 16 Feb 2015...
- Related stories: Emirates & Qatar Airways accused of abusing female aviation workers' labour rights
- Related companies: Emirates Group Qatar Airways