HRC Corporate Equality Index (USA)
Related stories and components
Author: James R. Fitterling, Dow Chemical, on Advocate (USA)
"Corporations Have a Responsibility to Promote Equality", 25 Nov 2015...
- Related companies: Dow Chemical
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Author: Benjamin Bourinat, Le Nouvel Observateur (France)
« Davos : les chefs d'entreprises s'engagent pour les droits des homosexuels. Un signal fort », 3 février 2015...
Author: Hayley Miller, Human Rights Campaign Blog
"2015: The Year of Pro-LGBT Businesses", 5 Jan 2015...
Author: Human Rights Campaign
This year, an historic 304 major businesses…scored 100 percent on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index and the coveted distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.” These companies adopted a full framework of LGBT inclusion in the workplace,...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign releases ranking of “best places to work for LGBT equality”
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acerinox Aetna AIG Alcatel-Lucent Alcoa Alston & Bird AMC Group American Airlines American Eagle Outfitters American Express Ameriprise Financial Apple Arent Fox Arnold & Porter AT&T Automatic Data Processing Avon AXA Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Best Buy Bingham McCutchen BlackRock Blue Cross BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Bristol-Myers Squibb Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cargill Charles Schwab Chevron Chrysler Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox Coca-Cola Comcast Corning Covington & Burling Credit Suisse Cummins Danaher Darden Restaurants Dechert Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak eBay Ecolab Edison International Electronic Arts EMC Ernst & Young Faegre & Benson Fenwick & West Ford Freddie Mac GameStop Gap Genentech General Electric General Mills General Motors Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher Giorgio Armani GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google Hartford Financial Services Herman Miller Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hyatt IBM Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods Land O'Lakes Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Levi Strauss Lexmark Limited Brands Littler Mendelson Lockheed Martin Marriott Marsh & McLennan MasterCard McDermott Will & Emery McKesson McKinsey Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Microsoft Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Nationwide Mutual Insurance Nielsen Nike Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Northern Trust Novartis Office Depot Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning PepsiCo Pfizer Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman PNC Financial Services PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Publicis Qualcomm Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Rockwell Automation Salesforce.com SAP Sears Sempra Energy Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Staples Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels Sun Life Financial SunTrust Banks Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Thomson Reuters Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota UBS Unilever Union Bank of California United Continental United Technologies UnitedHealth Group US Bancorp Verizon Viacom Volkswagen Walgreen Walt Disney Wells Fargo Whirlpool White & Case Wyndham Xerox Yahoo!
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, Ann Sofie Cloots (University of Cambridge), Charline Daelman (KU Leuven), Damiano de Felice (LSE) & Irene Pietropaoli (Middlesex University)
the project aims at: 1) flagging out the most important normative, methodological, practical and political challenges related to the production of business and human rights indicators, ratings and benchmarks; and 2) offering potential solutions to...
Author: Advocate.com (USA)
Th[e] sense of American Pride is rooted in celebrating diversity — one of…[Whirlpool]'s core values. These core values form the foundation for every interaction for its employees and the development of every policy. Whirlpool Corporation policies...
- Related companies: Whirlpool
Workplace Equality Takes Center Stage with Record Number of Companies Rated in HRC’s 2011 Corporate Equality Index
Author: Human Rights Campaign
A record 844 American companies and law firms have been rated as part of the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2011 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a survey that assesses American workplaces on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality....
- Related stories: USA: Record number of companies rated in Human Rights Campaign 2011 Corporate Equality index on workplace LGBT equality practices
- Related companies: 3M AFLAC AT&T Bed Bath & Beyond Best Buy Coca-Cola Dillard's DirecTV Dr Pepper Snapple Group Foot Locker Google News Corporation PetSmart Target Tyson Western Union Williams Sonoma Winn-Dixie