Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Supporter of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
Author: UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework
Early adopter company Ericsson released its Sustainability Report 2014, marking the first time the company has reported using the UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework. Ericsson is the first early adopter company to issue a report using the...
- Related stories: Ericsson releases sustainability report based on UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework
- Related companies: H&M Nestlé Newmont Unilever
Author: Noticias SER
“Cajamarca: Finalmente gobernación otorga garantías a Máxima Acuña y su familia”...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre defensoras/es
- Related companies: Buenaventura Minera Yanacocha (joint venture Newmont & Compañía de Minas Buenaventura) Newmont
US federal court orders Newmont Mining to provide evidence relating to Peruvian lawsuits over police repression at Newmont’s Conga mine
Author: EarthRights International
"Federal Court Orders Newmont Mining to Turn Over Evidence to Peruvian Wounded in Protest"...
Academic paper argues for a binding treaty on business & human rights, based on case study of Minas Conga Mine in Peru
Author: Cindy S. Woods, Georgetown University Law Center
““It Isn’t a State Problem”: The Minas Conga Mine Controversy and the Need for Binding International Obligations on Corporate Actors” – 5 March 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on proposed binding treaty Statements, initiatives & commentaries
- Related companies: Buenaventura Minas Conga (joint venture Buenaventura & Newmont) Newmont
The Guiding Principles Reporting Framework is a groundbreaking tool to help companies report meaningfully on their human rights performance. Unilever has already been piloting the Framework during its development. Ericsson, H&M, Nestlé and Newmont...
Author: Minera Yanacocha
“Yanacocha reafirmó su propiedad sobre terreno en Tragadero Grande”- 3 de febrero de 2013...