Related stories and components
Author: Alex Cobham, Tax Justice Network
Lower-income countries...suffer the greatest shrinkage of the tax base as a result of corporate profit-shifting...[T]he multinational tax bases of some...countries could...be double their current size...We use the biggest international database of...
Author: Didier Ragu, L'Usine Nouvelle (France)
"Atlas Copco, un géant industriel plus vert que nature", 21 octobre 2014...
- Related companies: Atlas Copco
Gender diversity on boards strongly linked to companies’ success, says Credit Suisse Research Institute report
[PDF] On the Horizon - A practical bulletin on what is ahead in the field of business & human rights
Author: edited by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre (contributions from other NGOs, business orgs., universities, etc.)
This bulletin is prepared by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre for those working in this field. It presents contributions from a number of experts & organizations, and is designed to keep all of us informed of future initiatives. [This...
- Related in-depth areas: Tools & Guidance
Author: Julie Jargon, Wall Street Journal
McDonald’s Corp. is gearing up for more action on the part of a fast food workers group that’s been criticizing the company for paying low wages...A McDonald’s spokeswoman...said, “Our focus remains on our valued employees and the career opportunities...
- Related stories: Fast food worker strikes over living wages in US & other countries USA: McDonald's facing further protests for better wages, letter from intl. union of food workers calling for company to respect core labour & human rights
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on freedom of association
- Related companies: Burger King KFC (part of YUM!) McDonald's Wendy's YUM!
Author: Centro de Información sobre Empresas y Derechos Humanos (CIEDH)
Dos informes publicados simultáneamente hoy por el Centro de Información sobre Empresas y Derechos Humanos muestran que el respeto empresarial a los derechos humanos continua siendo deficiente en Europa Occidental, Europa del Este y Asia Central. Los...
- Related stories: Informe sobre Europa Occidental: Retos para eliminar los abusos de derechos humanos por parte de las empresas
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Three years after their endorsement [of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights], what are some of the key achievements in the region, and where do companies and governments continue to fall short in protecting against business-related...
- Related stories: Regional briefing on business & human rights in Western Europe: "A challenge to end business-related human rights abuses"
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs