Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Starbucks website: http://www.starbucks.com
Author: بدر الروقي- صحيفة سبق (السعودية)
نفت شركة "ستار بوكس" تقديمها لأي دعم مادي لإسرائيل وأنها منظمة غير سياسية ولا تدعم أي قضية سياسية أو دينية وأكدت أن ستاربكس ولا رئيس الشركة والمدير التنفيذي هوارد شولتز يستطيع تقديم الدعم المالي للحكومة الإسرائيلية أو الجيش الإسرائيلي بأي شكلٍ من...
Isreal & Occupied Palestinian Territories: Starbucks quell rumors claiming that it financially supports Israel and its army
Author: Mail online Reporter, the Daily Mail (UK)
Coffee giant Starbucks has been forced once again to deny rumors that the company or its chief executive financially support Israel and its army.'This is absolutely untrue,' the company said in a statement in response to the swelling hoax that the...
- Related stories: Business and the Gaza conflict - calls for companies to cut ties
- Related companies: Starbucks
General Mills is 1st major food company to commit to decrease emissions across operations & supply chain to reduce human impact on climate change
Author: Marc Gunther, Guardian Sustainable Business
“General Mills joins climate change fight and requires pledges from suppliers too” - 28 July 2014 ...
Author: Financial Times Limited
European officials have ordered Luxembourg to hand over documents relating to Amazon’s tax affairs as the online retail giant becomes embroiled in a crackdown that has already drawn in Apple, Starbucks and Fiat’s financial arm. The EU’s competition...
- Related stories: Amazon under EU spotlight for its Luxembourg tax affairs
- Related companies: Amazon.com Apple Fiat Starbucks
Author: Richard Pérez-Peña, New York Times (USA)
Starbucks will provide a free online college education to thousands of its workers, without requiring that they remain with the company, through an unusual arrangement with Arizona State University, the company and the university will announce on...
- Related companies: Starbucks
Author: BBC News
Caffe Nero has refused to comment on a letter that has gone viral on social media accusing it of failing to "pay its dues" by avoiding corporation tax...Caffe Nero, which has more than 500 UK cafes, made a pre-tax profit of £21.1m in 2013 and paid no...
[PDF] Evidence of Corporate Disclosure relevant to the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
This research was conducted to inform understanding of how companies currently report on their human rights performance, and how this maps against the UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights. The research reviewed corporate disclosure of...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Associated British Foods Aviva Barclays BHP Billiton BMW BP Carrefour Chiquita Citigroup Coca-Cola Ericsson Ford Gap GlaxoSmithKline H&M Henkel Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) L'Oreal McDonald's Merck Microsoft Nestlé Nike Nokia Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) PepsiCo Phillips-Van Heusen Procter & Gamble Randgold Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics SABMiller Shell Société Générale Starbucks Timberland Total Unilever Vodafone