Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Netherlands, United Kingdom
Author: Paul Polman, Unilever, on Guardian Sustainable Business (UK)
"Global business and climate change: don’t get left behind", 5 May 2015...
Author: Mark Hodge, Global Business Initiative on Human Rights
On June 1st, Ed Potter, Director of Global Workplace Rights at The Coca-Cola Company retires. In order to mark the occasion of Ed's retirement, a number of business leaders wanted to express their appreciation for his contribution to the agenda and to...
- Related stories: Reactions to the retirement of Ed Potter, Director of Global Workplace Rights at Coca-Cola
- Related in-depth areas: Food & beverage Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: ABB General Electric HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Kimberly-Clark Lenovo Levi Strauss Microsoft Motorola Mobility (part of Google) Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Shell Total Unilever Walt Disney
Author: UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework
Early adopter company Ericsson released its Sustainability Report 2014, marking the first time the company has reported using the UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework. Ericsson is the first early adopter company to issue a report using the...
- Related stories: Ericsson releases sustainability report based on UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework
- Related companies: H&M Nestlé Newmont Unilever
Author: Climate Action Programme
"Earth Day: Fortune 500 firms marching on Capitol Hill", 22 Apr 2015...
Pier Luigi Sigismondi, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Unilever said: “We are committed to promoting human rights across our supply chain. Our employees are focussed on delivering this as part of the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan and work with many...
- Related stories: Oxfam's Behind the Brands scorecard finds top 10 food companies improve policies but need implementation
- This is a response from the following companies: Unilever
Author: Michael J. Kane, US Environmental Protection Agency
"Sustainable Banking Global Survey: Organizations with Sustainable Banking Programs and Resources", Mar 2015...
Oxfam's Behind the Brands scorecard finds top 10 food companies improve policies but need implementation
“Unilever firma alianza por cadenas inclusivas y sostenibilidad en pequeños agricultores” – 27 de febrero de 2015...
- Related companies: Unilever
Author: France Bourgouin & Chloё Poynton, BSR
"When It Comes to Human Rights, How Can Business Move from Impact Assessments to Meaningful Change?", 23 Feb 2015...