Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Germany
Author: Facing Finance
"Dirty Profits 4: Report on Companies and Financial Institutions Benefitting from Violations of Human Rights," 16 Feb 2016...
- Related stories: Facing Finance report investigates abuses by 20 companies & ties to financial institutions
- Related companies: Airbus (part of EADS) Allianz Alstom Anglo American Audi (part of Volkswagen) BHP Billiton BMW China Gold International Resources Coca-Cola Daewoo International (part of Posco) Deutsche Bank EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) ExxonMobil Grupo México HeidelbergCement HSBC Inditex Lockheed Martin Motorola Nestlé Pfizer Posco Rheinmetall Rolls-Royce plc Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Sanofi Syngenta Total Vale Vanguard Verizon Volkswagen Zara (part of Inditex)
Author: Amit Bhandari, American Bazaar
If a US nuclear company were to build a reactor in India that suffered a catastrophe, and people were to die in India, the US government’s position seems to be that American suppliers shouldn’t face civil or criminal liability. The US believes the...
- Related stories: India: Discussions with business leaders at CEO Forum & patent laws among other topics to be discussed during Obama's visit
- Related companies: Dow Chemical Volkswagen
36 German companies launch initiative to promote integration of refugees into society & labour market
"'We-together' German industry integration initiative", 10 Feb 2016...
- Related stories: How are companies responding to the refugee crisis in Europe?
- Related companies: adidas Airbus (part of EADS) Bosch Deutsche Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) Freudenberg Henkel Hugo Boss Lufthansa RWE Siemens SolarWorld Telefónica ThyssenKrupp TUI Travel Voith Volkswagen
Author: Rachel Tansey, Open Democracy UK
"Looking back at the corporate circus inside COP21", 12 Jan 2016...
- Related stories: Civil society & business reactions to Paris climate agreement
- Related companies: BMW BNP Paribas BP Caterpillar Chevron ConocoPhillips Dow Chemical EDF Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) ExxonMobil Ford LafargeHolcim McDonald's Monsanto Nestlé Pfizer Shell Statoil Total Vattenfall Volkswagen
Public Eye Awards stops "most irresponsible company" vote as advocates say World Economic Forum is losing legitimacy
Author: Samuel Oakford, Vice News
"This Year in Davos, Opponents Aren't Even Bothering to Protest", 20 Jan 2016...
Author: Amnistía Internacional y Afrewatch
“Trabajo infantil tras las baterías de los teléfonos inteligentes y los automóviles eléctricos”, 19 de Enero de 2016...