Find out what companies are doing to eradicate modern slavery from their supply chains.
We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 7000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Bangladesh: Rana Plaza owner, 9 others indicted for violating building code
- Kashmir Issue, Religious Conflicts ‘Risks to Investment in India’
- G20 Labour Summit: L20 welcomes commitments by Govts. to clean up supply chains & ensure decent work for vulnerable groups
- AIIB finalizes energy strategy, NGOs urge bank to abandon coal to keep its “lean, clean & green” promises
- ILO Better Work programme & Fair Wear Foundation partner to improve garment factory working conditions worldwide
Latest from us
View results on 98 of the world largest listed companies ranked on human rights performance.
Track attacks & find tools for positive company action on civic freedoms.
From the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark to our Business Action Platform, the latest from us.
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
Human rights defenders
Cases and action for human rights defenders at risk
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Freedom of expression, privacy and the right to protest
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights