We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 6000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Japan: No overtime restrictions for workers at nuclear plant
- Brazil: Federal Prosecutors file homicide charges against 21 people in connection with Doce River socioenvironmental disaster; Samarco, Vale and BHP refute charges
- Brazil: Murder of official marks war on Amazon environmentalists, says Global Witness
- Panorama - Undercover: The Refugees Who Make Our Clothes
- Tanzania: NGO leader says proper legal framework needed to ensure locals benefit from uranium mining
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
- Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletins
- Corporate Legal Accountability Annual Briefing
- Eastern Europe & Central Asia regional briefings
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
Human rights defenders
Cases and action for human rights defenders at risk
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Freedom of expression, privacy and the right to protest
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights