We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 6000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Commentary: US court denial of Ecuadorian judgment could be persuasive in Canadian lawsuit
- Africa: Countries lose revenues needed for development due to corporate tax incentives
- Kenya: Local govt. official resigns over Amu Power coal plant's potential environmental impacts
- Mexico: Key issues & recommendations ahead of visit by UN Working Group on business and human rights
- Mozambique: Civil society coalition denounces land grabbing & other human rights violations in Grudja; Niqel denies allegations
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
- Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletins
- Corporate Legal Accountability Annual Briefing
- Eastern Europe & Central Asia regional briefings
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
Human rights defenders
Cases and action for human rights defenders at risk
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Freedom of expression, privacy and the right to protest
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights