Headquarters in USA
Author: Matt Freathy, Nouse (USA)
"Businesses ambivalent to Trump's travel ban", 19 Feb 2017...
USA: Tesla Motors & SpaceX join amicus brief against Trump's travel ban signed by more than 100 co.s
Author: Corinne Reichert, ZDNet
“Elon Musk joins tech companies against Trump's travel ban”, 7 February 2017...
Author: The New York Times
"Starbucks, Exxon, Apple: Companies Challenging (or Silent on) Trump’s Immigration Ban", 30 Jan 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Airbnb Amazon.com Apple AT&T BlackRock Bloomberg Chevron Citibank (part of Citigroup) Coca-Cola Comcast ConocoPhillips Expedia ExxonMobil Facebook Fiat Chrysler Ford General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Lyft Marathon Resources Microsoft Morgan Stanley New York Times Nike Procter & Gamble Sony Starbucks Target Time Warner Uber Verizon Walmart Walt Disney Wells Fargo
Author: 20 minutos
Las respuestas al polémico veto migratorio [que suspende la admisión de refugiados durante 120 días (los sirios de manera indefinida) y prohíbe la concesión de visados a ciudadanos de siete países de predominancia musulmana] impuesto por el presidente...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding? USA: Tech companies say they would oppose Trump's proposed Muslim immigrant registry
- Related in-depth areas: Iniciativas empresariales positivas
- Related companies: Airbnb Alphabet Apple Facebook Ford Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft Starbucks Twitter
Author: Leigh Gallagher, Fortune (US)
"President Trump Wants to Keep Them Out. Airbnb Is Inviting Them In", 30 Jan 2017...
Author: The Verge
Silicon Valley CEOs entered the debate over President Donald Trump’s immigration policy this weekend, offering criticisms of the seven-country immigration ban and in some cases outlining plans to support the employees it affects. The responses range...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Airbnb, Apple & LinkedIn amongst foreign companies to host information in China in accordance with strict censorship laws
Author: Doug Young, Caixin (China)
"Airbnb to Share China Data with Local Officials", 2 Nov 2016...
- Related stories: China: Controversial cybersecurity law passed, requires business to comply with further internet censorship rules
- Related companies: Airbnb Apple LinkedIn
Author: Libération (France)
« Airbnb demande à ses utilisateurs de signer un engagement antidiscriminations », 31 octobre 2016...
- Related stories: Positive action by companies to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Airbnb