Headquarters in USA
China: Executives say complaining may have led to China's relenting on tougher internet security rules
Author: Sui-Lee Wee, New York Times (USA)
"As Zeal for China Dims, Global Companies Complain More Boldly", 19 Apr 2017...
- Related stories: China: Foreign tech firms raise concerns on new anti-terror law, which requires them to decrypt information
- Related companies: Alibaba.com Amazon.com Microsoft Qualcomm
Firms reaffirming commitments to climate action criticised over controversial environmental policies
Author: Emily Atkin, New Republic
"The corporations defying Trump on climate change are not your heroes", 3 Apr 2017...
Major US companies stick with climate pledges while Chamber of Commerce supports Trump's move to weaken regulations
Author: Christopher Flavelle, Industry Week (USA)
"America's largest manufacturing companies stick with climate pledge after Trump pivot", 30 Mar 2017...
- Related stories: USA: NGOs & firms reaffirm commitment to fight climate change following Trump's limitations to climate actions
- Related companies: Alphabet Amazon.com Anheuser-Busch InBev Apple Best Buy General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) IKEA Levi Strauss Mars Microsoft Nestlé Procter & Gamble Walmart
Author: Leon Kaye, Triple Pundit
"Amazon Ramps Up Investment in Rooftop Solar", 3 Mar 2017...
- Related companies: Amazon.com
Author: Seth Fiegerman, CNN Money (USA)
"Tech companies condemn Trump's revised travel ban", 6 Mar 2017...
Author: Francesco Guarascio, Reuters (UK)
"EU agrees new rules to tackle multinationals tax avoidance", 21 Feb 2017...
Author: Marc Gunther, in Yale 360
Original publication date: 16 Feb 2017...