Arab Bank website: www.arabbank.com
Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Lawsuits by companies seek to silence accountability advocates
Commentary: US Alien Tort Statute & corporate liability in Arab Bank lawsuit over alleged complicity in financing terrorism
Author: Amy Howe, SCOTUS Blog (USA)
“An introduction to the Alien Tort Statute and corporate liability: In Plain English”, 24 Jul 2017...
- Related stories: Arab Bank lawsuit (re terrorist attacks in Israel) NGOs & trade union urge US Supreme Court to provide access to justice to foreign victims in Arab Bank lawsuit over alleged complicity in financing terrorism USA: Supreme Court to decide whether corporations can be sued over complicity in human rights abuses abroad Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Arab Bank
USA: Supreme Court to decide whether corporations can be sued over complicity in human rights abuses abroad
Author: Arab Bank
Arab Bank released the following statement regarding today’s order by the U.S. Supreme Court granting the petition for writ of certiorari in Jesner et al. v. Arab Bank, plc. The petition addresses the May 2016 decision by the Second Circuit Court of...
欢迎访问我们的季刊《企业法律责任通讯》。该通讯每个季度都聚焦一个特点的主题，跟踪企业法律责任领域的最新发展。本中心企业法律责任门户网站（Corporate Legal Accountability）用客观简洁的信息，覆盖世界各地有关企业活动负面影响的法律诉讼。...
- Related stories: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Holding financial institutions to account for human rights abuse
- Related in-depth areas: 企业法律责任季度通讯 最新法律新闻
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Arab Bank Archer Daniels Midland BHP Billiton BNP Paribas Bushmaster Cargill Chiquita Cisco Systems Dow Chemical Global Horizons Gympanzee Nursery Konkola Copper Mines (joint venture Vedanta Resources, Zambia Copper Investments & ZCCM Investments) Lahmeyer Nestlé Philip Morris International Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Trafigura Beheer Union Carbide (part of Dow) Vale Vedanta Resources Villaggio Mall
Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Holding financial institutions to account for human rights abuse