Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Germany
Thank you for the opportunity to share our perspective on the publication by “Brot für die Welt-Studie” about Marikana. First of all, please understand that we do not comment financial figures. From our point of view, this paper does not reflect...
- Related stories: So. Africa: BASF must do more to improve living conditions in Marikana, says report; incl. company response
- This is a response from the following companies: BASF
So. Africa: BASF must do more to improve living conditions in Marikana, says report; incl. company response
On the occasion of the 5th anniversary of the massacre of South African miners engaged in strike action at Lomin's Marikana mine, Bread for the World, together with the South African organization Benchmarks Foundation, published a study on the current...
Author: Tory Oliveira, Carta Capital (Brazil)
"Empresas saem do armário e adotam políticas voltadas para LGBTs- Fórum reúne mais de 50 corporações em prol da inclusão. No Brasil, 61% dos funcionários LGBT temem se assumir ", 17 de agosto de 2017...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Company disclosure of water management strategies exemplifies importance of water security for climate action
Author: Carbon Disclosure Project
"Thirsty business: Why water is vital to climate action, 2016 Annual Report of Corporate Water Disclosure", Nov 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: Acciona Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) BASF Bayer Centrica Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Diageo Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Fiat Chrysler Ford General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Gold Fields Harmony Gold HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola Inditex Kao Kumba Iron Ore L'Oreal Lockheed Martin Mitsubishi Electric (part of Mitsubishi Group) Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) OMV Sony Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) Toyota Unilever
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
Author: El Federal
“La Justicia suspendió ‘Mi escuela saludable’. Era promovido por Monsanto, CocaCola y otras cuestionadas multinacionales”...
Author: Global Business Initiative
On 26 May a unique business leaders conference was held on the topic of corporate respect for human rights in the South African context. The conference was attended by 100 business leaders and other experts. The event focused on case studies and real...