Headquarters in USA
Author: The New York Times
"Starbucks, Exxon, Apple: Companies Challenging (or Silent on) Trump’s Immigration Ban", 30 Jan 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Airbnb Amazon.com Apple AT&T BlackRock Bloomberg Chevron Citibank (part of Citigroup) Coca-Cola Comcast ConocoPhillips Expedia ExxonMobil Facebook Fiat Chrysler Ford General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Lyft Marathon Resources Microsoft Morgan Stanley New York Times Nike Procter & Gamble Sony Starbucks Target Time Warner Uber Verizon Walmart Walt Disney Wells Fargo
USA: 61+ NGOs call on business leaders to speak out against Trump's travel restrictions at Strategic & Policy Forum
Author: Intl. Corporate Accountability Roundtable, Institute for Human Rights and Business, Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility & 61 organizations
"ICAR, IHRB, ICCR, and Co-signers Submit Letter to Business Leaders on President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum", 2 Feb 2017...
Olam creating "black box" of palm oil from unknown sources, fuelling deforestation "from Gabon to Indonesia" - NGO report
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Trevor Hunnicutt & Simon Jessop, Reuters (UK)
"Funds leader BlackRock calls on investors to assess climate change impact," 6 Sept 2016...
- Related companies: BlackRock
Author: Brian Collett, Ethical Performance (UK)
"Online database brings transparency to mutual funds’ holdings in palm oil", 2 Sep 2016...
Report links financial sector to human rights abuses of asylum-seekers in Australia's offshore detention centres
Author: Access Now
Dear Vanguard Group, T. Rowe Price, and BlackRock,...
- Related stories: Access Now sends digital rights demands to tech and telco firms
- Related companies: BlackRock T. Rowe Price Tencent Vanguard
BlackRock says it will support activist shareholders calling for long term climate change risk strategies
Author: Ed King, Climate Home
"Blackrock: World’s largest investor flags up climate risk", 5 Feb 2016...