Headquarters in USA
CACI website: http://www.caci.com
US judge says lawsuit against CACI over alleged inhuman treatment of ex-Abu Ghraib prisoners in Iraq can proceed
Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Lawsuits by companies seek to silence accountability advocates
USA: UPS, Nestlé & Microsoft among govt. contractors questioned on human rights due diligence following involvement in travel ban restrictions
Author: NomoGaia (USA)
“Companies are Helping the US Government Keep Travelers Out: Is it Rights-Respectful?”, 17 Mar 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's second travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: AT&T BAE Systems Bechtel CACI General Dynamics HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM L-3 Communications McKesson Microsoft Nestlé Northrop Grumman PAE (see Pacific Architects and Engineers) Raytheon Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Sprint United Technologies UPS Verizon
Author: Larry O'Dell, Associated Press
"U.S. Court Grapples with Abu Ghraib Torture Question: Who Was Responsible—the Torturers or U.S. Military?", 13 May 2016...
Author: Michael Goldhaber, American Lawyer (USA)
"The Global Lawyer: The 'Zombie' Alien Tort, Three Years After Kiobel", 12 May 2016...
- Related stories: Abu Ghraib lawsuits against CACI, Titan (now L-3) Arab Bank lawsuit (re terrorist attacks in Israel) ExxonMobil lawsuit (re Aceh) Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Arab Bank CACI ExxonMobil Shell
US court must reject lawlessness of torture in Abu Ghraib case against CACI, says former general counsel for US Navy
Author: Alberto Mora, senior fellow at Harvard Kennedy School & former general counsel of US Navy in Guardian (UK)
"Abu Ghraib prisoners deserve, finally, their day in court", 11 May 2015...
Author: Cortelyou C. Kenney, Stanford Law School
“Measuring Transnational Human Rights”, 1 Dec 2015...