Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
"The confederacy of conscience keepers" - A critical look at the UN Forum on Business & Human Rights
Author: Sudeep Chakrabarti, Livemint
Over 14-16 November in Geneva, several hundred UN bureaucrats, lawyers, representatives of major corporations and human rights practitioners will gather at the fifth edition of the UN Forum on Business and Human Rights. They will deliberate on this...
Author: The New York Times
"How the Chemical Industry Joined the Fight Against Climate Change", 16 October 2016
Author: Margaret Jungk, BSR
"Why Businesses Say Human Rights Is Their Most Urgent Sustainability Priority," 13 Oct 2016...
- Related companies: Coca-Cola
Author: Mark P. Lagon and Katharine Nasielski, Freedom House
"Why Corporations Should Learn to Love Civic Activists", 23 Aug 2016...
Colombia: Coca-Cola, Chiquita, Drummond & other major companies to face charges in transitional justice tribunal for supporting paramilitary AUC group
Author: Adriaan Alsema, Colombia Reports
"Coca Cola facing terrorism support charges in Colombia", 30 Aug 2016...
Author: Marcelo Justo, BBC Mundo
"Río 2016: ¿por qué las multinacionales patrocinadoras de las Olimpiadas no pagan impuestos?", 17 Aug 2016...
- Related stories: Brazil: Recent analyses & allegations of business and human rights violations related to the Rio Olympics
- Related in-depth areas: Juegos Olímpicos de Río del 2016 y Mundial de la FIFA del 2014 en Brasil Últimas noticias sobre evasión fiscal
- Related companies: Coca-Cola McDonald's Visa Inc.
“For more than 80 years, The Coca-Cola Company has supported the Olympic values of equality, inspiration and fair competition. As the longest continuous corporate partner of the Olympic Games, we’ve seen firsthand the positive influence and impact...
- Related stories: Brazil: Concerns around restrictions on freedom of expression during the Olympics, sponsors comment
- This is a response from the following companies: Coca-Cola
Author: Dr. Ariel Meyerstein, United States Council for International Business, in ethiXbase
“Whitepaper: Responsible Business Conduct: Understanding Human Rights Due Diligence”, July 2016...