Guidance on human rights policies
- [PDF] "Guiding Principle 16: Policy Commitment" - in "Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights"
- Author: UN Special Representative on business & human rights
- [PDF] "Guide on How to Develop a Human Rights Policy"
- Author: United Nations Global Compact
- "Policies" - in "A guide for integrating human rights into business management"
- Author: Business Leaders Initiative on Human Rights, Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, UN Global Compact
- [PDF] "Letter from Mary Robinson to corporate CEOs regarding public commitments to human rights, 2009-10"
- Author: Mary Robinson, President, Realizing Rights: The Ethical Globalization Initiative, former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and President of Ireland
Related stories and components
[PDF] [Full text of Guiding Principles]: Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights: Implementing the United Nations “Protect, Respect and Remedy” Framework
Author: UN Special Representative on business & human rights John Ruggie
...[The] Guiding Principles are informed by extensive discussions with all stakeholder groups...Some of the Guiding Principles have been road-tested as well...Council endorsement of the Guiding Principles...will...[establish] a common global platform...