Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Member of UN Global Compact
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu website: http://www.deloitte.com
“Amazon, PepsiCo y 28 empresas más firman Acuerdo para hacer frente a la brecha salarial”...
Green Deal Cooperation proves transparency is key to limiting long-term financial & environmental risks
Author: Ministry of Economic Affairs, IUCN NL, MVO Nederland, True Price
"It pays to be transparent: Lessons learnt in the Green Deal Cooperation towards Transparency in Natural and Social Capital, 2014 – 2016," May 2016...
Author: WBCSD, CEADS
“Reporting Matters América Latina. Mejorando la calidad del reporte”...
- Related companies: Acindar Anglo American Banco do Brasil Banco Itau Bavaria (part of SABMiller) BHP Billiton BRF Cemex Cerro Matoso (part of BHP Billiton) Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ecopetrol Endesa (part of Enel) Gas Natural Grupo Nutresa Grupo Telecom Isagen (part of Brookfield) Repsol San Miguel Corporation Santander Siemens
Commentary: Companies' climate actions must be transparent, with concrete goals & support from the top
Author: Justin Worland, Time (USA)
"How to Keep Companies Honest About Fighting Climate Change", 23 Feb 2016...
India: Deloitte declares 26 weeks of maternity leave for women employees; PWC, EY, KPMG to follow suit
Author: Prachi Verma, Economic Times
Even as the labour ministry is busy putting the amended Maternity Benefit Act together that would entitle working women in private sectors to 26 weeks of maternity leave from the existing 12, the big four consulting firms have already taken a leap....
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Author: Matthew Jenkin, Guardian (UK)
"Men still feel too embarrassed to ask for paternity leave", 2 Oct 2015...
93 companies sign letter committing to address environmental & societal challenges of climate change
Author: Paul Polman, Unilever & John Bryant, Kellogg Company (on behalf of 93 company signatories)
"The Case for Business Action on Climate Change", 24 Sep 2015...
- Related stories: Post-2015 Development Agenda - the business & human rights dimension
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation Responsible public policy
- Related companies: Arcadis Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu DuPont EDP (Energias de Portugal) International Flavors & Fragrances Kellogg Monsanto Nestlé Novozymes NRG Energy Pöyry Group Procter & Gamble Siemens Sonae Titan Cement Unilever
"The 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Apr 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie Accenture ADP Aetna Allstate Anthem AT&T BASF Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly Ernst & Young General Mills Hilton Worldwide IBM Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KeyBank KPMG Kraft Foods Marriott MassMutual MasterCard Merck Monsanto New York Life Nielsen Northrop Grumman Novartis PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Target TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) TIAA-CREF Time Warner Verizon Walt Disney Wells Fargo Wyndham