Dolefil (part of Itochu)
Headquarters in Philippines
No website found for Dolefil
Response by Dolefil (part of Itochu): AFL-CIO report "Responsibility Outsourced" raises several serious labour rights concerns including anti-union actions, harms to workers' health, harassment at audited & certified factories.
- Related in-depth areas: AFL-CIO report on failures of social audits & certification at protecting workers rights - 2013
- This is a response from the following companies: Dolefil (part of Itochu)
Author: compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
On 23 April 2013 the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL–CIO) released a report called "Responsibility Outsourced". AFL-CIO says that this report "digs underneath the façade of social auditing and certification...
- Related in-depth areas: AFL-CIO report on failures of social audits & certification at protecting workers rights - 2013 Latest news on freedom of association
- Related companies: Apple Dole Dolefil (part of Itochu) Fibres & Fabrics International (FFI) Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) G-Star Gap Giorgio Armani Hon Hai Jones Group RI&CA RINA Walmart
In the case of Dolefil, there is currently an intra-union dispute within the main union (representing all rank and file workers since Dolefil has a union shop clause)...Regarding the allegations against Dole in Colombia, I would refer to the following...
- Related stories: "Working for Scrooge: Worst Companies of 2010 for the Right to Associate" - Intl. Labor Rights Forum
- This is a response from the following companies: Dole Dolefil (part of Itochu)