Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Italy
Supporter of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
“Excluyen a Petrochina del Fondo de Pensiones de Noruega por riesgos de corrupción” – 26 de mayo de 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: Bharat Electrical China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Daewoo Group Duke Energy Eni Finmeccanica Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) Norilsk Nickel PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Posco Rio Tinto Saipem (part of Eni) Volcán, Compañía Minera
Author: Olivier Petitjean, Observatoire des Multinationales
Multinationales pétrolières et pollution au Nigeria : un nouveau front juridique s'ouvre en Italie, 10 mai 2017...
Nigeria: Bayelsa community protests at Eni's facility; says company has "not paid any royalties since the beginning of oil exploration there over 40 years ago" - Includes company response
The community of Egebekiri in Bayelsa State in April protested alleged neglect by the Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC), a subsidiary of Italian company, Eni. Community members protested at Agip’s Obama Flow Station, disrupting production. Chief...
Norway's wealth fund excludes Bharat Heavy Electricals from investments based on it's assessment of risk to environment.
Author: Gwladys Fouche, Reuters
India's Bharat Heavy Electricals has been excluded from the investment portfolio of Norway's $935-billion sovereign wealth fund, the world's largest, the Norwegian central bank said on Friday....
Africa: Columnist says political will necessary for successful implementation of proposed policy on business & human rights
Author: Romola Adeola, in The Conversation (So. Africa)
"Why the African Union must press ahead with a business and human rights policy"...
New Report by Global Witness & Finance Uncovered says Shell and Eni were involved in a corrupt oil deal which deprived the Nigerian people of more than $1.1 billion
A new report by Global Witness and Finance Uncovered reveals how Shell and Eni allegedly participated in a vast bribery scheme for one of Africa’s most valuable oil blocks, known as OPL 245 in Nigeria. Top executives at Shell allegedly knew that money...
Author: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark Limited (CHRB Ltd)
The Corporate Human Rights Benchmark Key Findings Report was released 13 Mar 17....
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases ranking results on human rights performance of 98 companies
- Related companies: adidas AEON Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Archer Daniels Midland Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BP BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coach Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Couche-Tard Danone Devon Energy Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Ecopetrol Eni EOG Resources ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heineken Hennes & Mauritz (see H&M) Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kroger Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. Lukoil Macy's Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mondelēz International Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Sasol Shoprite Starbucks Statoil Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Walmart Woolworths Group Woolworths Limited YUM!
Author: Lucien Mpama, Agence d'information de l'Afrique centrale
"ENI œuvre pour plus d’électricité à l’Afrique", 10 mars 2017...
- Related companies: Eni
Eni did not respond to Publish What You Pay-US's call for EITI companies to issue statements regarding the repeal of transparency regulations under US Dodd-Frank Act section 1504.
- Related stories: Publish What You Pay urges oil, gas & mining firms to support US law on disclosure of payments to govts. - statements of support by 13 firms
- This is a non response from the following companies: Eni