Headquarters in USA
We received the letter and are looking into the concerns they raise. Of course, we're always listening to our community and in this case appreciate the thoughtfulness of the feedback from these groups.
- Related stories: Rights groups say Facebook censors discussions of racism, while racial, religious harassment & threats "thriving" on platform
- This is a response from the following companies: Facebook
Author: Business Insider
Facebook is stepping up efforts to head off tougher regulation by Germany, a fierce critic of the social media network operator, saying on Monday it would do more to combat fake news as its chief operating officer met with officials in Berlin. Top...
- Related companies: Facebook
Low wages & corporate tax avoidance contribute to global income inequality, according to Oxfam report
Author: Nick Statt, Verge (USA)
Apple, Google, and Uber join list of tech companies refusing to build Muslim registry, 16 Dec 2016...
- Related stories: Positive action by companies to protect civic freedoms Tech firms confront growing challenges from govts. over online freedom of expression USA: Tech companies say they would oppose Trump's proposed Muslim immigrant registry Show moreShow less
- Related companies: Alphabet Apple Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Lyft Microsoft Oracle Twitter Uber
USA: Families of Orlando nightclub shooting victims sue Facebook, Google & Twitter for allegedly providing support to Islamic State
Author: Brendan O'Brien, Reuters (USA)
"Orlando nightclub victims' families sue Twitter, Google, Facebook", 21 Dec 2016...