Finance & Office Manager
The Foundation for Investing in Communities
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: €58,000 - €66,000
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Closing Date: 06/02/2017
• Management Accounts
• Financial Accounting
• Finance, Audit, Investment and Governance (FAIG) Committee
• Sustainability Accounting
• Member of the Management Team
• Project Accounting
• Accounting for Grants
• Manage a Team
• Bank and Cash
• Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Systems
• Company Secretarial
• Office Management
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge
• Professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified). Note: must be fully qualified
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications and computerised accounting
packages e.g. Exchequer
• Knowledge and experience of creating an automated interface between
Accounting, IT and Communications systems
• Knowledge of sustainability
• 5+ years post qualification experience in a similar senior level role
Skills/ Personal Attributes
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good training and coaching skills
• Energetic and takes initiative.
• Pays attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Meets deadlines.
• Ability to multi task and prioritise
• The ability to manage projects from initiation to completion.
• Great interpersonal skills.
Applicants should be legally entitled to work in the EU.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to Cristina Morales, HR Executive;[email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm, Monday 6th February.
First round interviews will take place on Friday the 10th February and final interviews the following week.
Further information can be found here.