Headquarters in USA
Supporter of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
Author: Freeport McMoRan
Freeport-McMoRan has no additional response and refers stakeholders to the facts presented in our August 28 statement.
- Related stories: Indonesia: IndustriALL says mass firings in mines owned by Freeport McMoRan & Mitsubishi have led to workers' families losing access to food, housing, healthcare
- This is a response from the following companies: Freeport Indonesia (part of Freeport-McMoRan) Freeport-McMoRan
IndustriALL Global Union again urges Freeport to negotiate with CEMWU SPSI rather than continue down its current path of conflict, which is devastating the families and communities of the over 4 thousand workers fired for striking at its Grasberg mine...
Indonesia: IndustriALL says mass firings in mines owned by Freeport McMoRan & Mitsubishi have led to workers' families losing access to food, housing, healthcare
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Freeport McMoRan and Mitsubishi to respond to IndustriALL’s statements from its mission concerning the mass firings in PT Freeport and PT Smelting operations in Indonesia. The companies’ responses...
Indonesia: Protests escalate in support of govt. move to nationalise Freeport-McMoran mine; company threatens arbitration if regulations are implemented
Author: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark Limited (CHRB Ltd)
The Corporate Human Rights Benchmark Key Findings Report was released 13 Mar 17....
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases ranking results on human rights performance of 98 companies
- Related companies: adidas AEON Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Archer Daniels Midland Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BP BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coach Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Couche-Tard Danone Devon Energy Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Ecopetrol Eni EOG Resources ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heineken Hennes & Mauritz (see H&M) Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kroger Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. Lukoil Macy's Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mondelēz International Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Sasol Shoprite Starbucks Statoil Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Walmart Woolworths Group Woolworths Limited YUM!
Freeport-McMoRan response & statement on repeal of transparency regulations under US Dodd-Frank Act section 1504
Freeport-McMoRan has endorsed and committed to support the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) since 2008. EITI is a global standard to promote transparent and accountable management of natural resources. The initiative is a...
- Related stories: Publish What You Pay urges oil, gas & mining firms to support US law on disclosure of payments to govts. - statements of support by 12 firms
- This is a response from the following companies: Freeport-McMoRan
Publish What You Pay urges oil, gas & mining firms to support US law on disclosure of payments to govts. - statements of support by 13 firms
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre has invited 30 companies to respond to an open letter by Publish What You Pay coalitions and several of their member NGOs. The letter urges the 30 companies to issue statements in support of disclosure by...
Press release: Just Capital and Forbes release inaugural "Just 100 List" ranking companies performing best on American public's priorities
Author: Just Capital and Forbes
JUST Capital and Forbes today released the inaugural “JUST 100 List,” which ranks the publicly traded companies in America that perform best on the priorities of the American public. This is the first-ever annual ranking of how America’s top companies...
Author: Radio Okapi (Rép. dém. du Congo)
"Lualaba: près de 10 000 creuseurs clandestins envahissent le site de Tenke Fungurume", 21 novembre 2016...