Godrej & Boyce
Godrej website: www.godrej.com
Author: Charles Radcliffe, Office of the High Commissionner for Human Rights & Caroline Vagneron, GLOBE, World Bank Group
"How businesses can support LGBTI rights in countries that oppose them", 26 Sep 2017...
A strong, magnitude 7.8 earthquake rocked Nepal on 25 April 2015, destroying buildings, damaging historic temples, and killing thousands. The temblor was caused by a sudden thrust, or release of built-up tension, along the major fault line where the...
Author: P. Vaidyanathan Iyer, Indian Express
Two days from now, a 1,000-strong club of Dalit entrepreneurs will showcase their wares...in Mumbai’s Bandra Kurla complex…It will tell the world that Dalits, given the opportunity, will beat the caste order with capitalism...Hobnobbing with the Dalit...
- Related stories: India: Dalit entrepreneurs hold major trade fair in Mumbai
- Related companies: Godrej & Boyce Tata Group
Author: Financial Express [India[
Big corporates, including Hindustan Unilever, ITC Ltd and Godrej Group, are turning to rural India to build better communities. PepsiCo India, on it part, has got constructed 13 check dams and 100 recharge wells in Paithan in Maharashtra after it...
Author: Kanika Datta, Business Standard [India]
Is India Inc really prepared to play its part in bridging the gap between development and environmental protection?...NGO Center for Social Markets (CSM) has produced a film titled In Good Company: Corporate India and the Climate Challenge that partly...
- Related stories: India: Interview with Malini Mehra - how Indian firms are addressing, and failing to address, climate change
- Related companies: Godrej & Boyce ITC Mahindra & Mahindra Tata Group
CSM [Centre for Social Markets] launches film on corporate India and climate leadership at World Business Summit on Climate Change
Author: Centre for Social Markets
The Centre for Social Markets (CSM) launched a film today profiling corporate leadership on climate change in India at the World Business Summit on Sustainable Development in Copenhagen...Called, In Good Company, the 55-minute documentary tells the...
Author: Centre for Social Markets & Xanthus Productions
A film on...corporate India and the climate challenge...shows how India Inc. is poised to take leadership on climate change.
- Related stories: "In Good Company": Documentary on Indian firms taking the lead on climate change India: Interview with Malini Mehra - how Indian firms are addressing, and failing to address, climate change
- Related companies: Deutsche Bank Godrej & Boyce HSBC Infosys Mahindra & Mahindra Shell Tata Group Wipro
Author: Gireesh Chandra Prasad, The Economic Times [India]
...Corporate India is rolling up its sleeves to join in on the fight against HIV...Large Indian corporates including Associated Cements [ACC Limited], Ashok Leyland, Godrej & Boyce, and Ballarpur Industries have already taken the lead under the...