Headquarters in United Kingdom
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Author: Michelle Russell & Ben Wright, just-style (UK)
“Rana Plaza four years on – Timelines of change”, 21 Apr 2017...
- Related stories: 4 years on from Rana Plaza building collapse in Bangladesh - some progress but a lot still to be done
- Related companies: adidas Associated British Foods Auchan Benetton C&A Esprit Gap H&M Inditex KiK Levi Strauss Marks & Spencer Matalan Nike Otto Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Tesco VF Corp Walmart
Author: Genevieve LeBaron & Jane Lister, New Internationalist Blog
"Working for corporations, but failing workers and the planet" 28 November 2016...
Author: Rahman Jahangir, Financial Express [Bangladesh]
With Bangladesh taking charge of fire safety standards in readymade garment (RMG) factories due to mounting pressure of North American and European retailers, thousands of registered industrial units in 41 industrial sectors scattered across the...
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Fire at a food & cigarette packaging factory leaves 31 dead, 50 injured
- Related companies: Associated British Foods Matalan Sun Capital Partners Tampaco Foils Ltd
Bangladesh: Ahead of Rana Plaza building collapse's 2nd anniversary, stakeholders urge to contribute to the compensation fund
Bangladesh: CCC believes Benetton's 1.1 million USD contribution insufficient to compensate victims of Rana Plaza building collapse
Author: Clean Clothes Campaign
New briefing shines spotlight on conduct of UK companies, making recommendations for next government
UNI Global Union, IndustriALL Global Union and the Clean Clothes Campaign urge brands to contribute to the compensation fund before second anniversary of Rana Plaza building collapse
Author: Clean clothes Campaign
With one month to go before the second anniversary of the Rana Plaza disaster the three organisations…UNI Global Union, IndustriALL Global Union and the Clean Clothes Campaign…negotiating on behalf of the victims – are ramping up demands on global...
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Ahead of Rana Plaza building collapse's 2nd anniversary, stakeholders urge to contribute to the compensation fund
- Related in-depth areas: Nov 20, 2013 - 3-5pm in NYC: The Rana Plaza Disaster in Bangladesh: Taking Stock Half a Year On - And marking one year since the Tazreen factory fire Rana Plaza building collapse, April 2013 The Rana Plaza building collapse in Bangladesh - one year on
- Related companies: Benetton Children's Place J.C. Penney KiK Mango Matalan Walmart