Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Fair Labor Association
- Location: Istanbul
- Rolling application
About the Fair Labor Association
The Fair Labor Association (FLA) combines the efforts of industry, civil society organizations, and colleges and universities to promote and protect workers’ rights and to improve working conditions worldwide by promoting adherence to international labor standards. The FLA is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and has offices in Geneva, Switzerland and Shanghai, China. For more information, visit www.fairlabor.org.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant is responsible for supporting and strengthening the project team’s M&E activities in Turkey. This position reports to the M&E Specialist. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the strengthening of the existing M&E systems for the DOL TURKEY project.
• Support in preparing bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual programmatic performance reports.
• Entering all M&E relevant reports into the online systems.
• Preparing and sorting received documents and identifying forms that need to be entered.
• Ensuring accuracy of entered data and comparing it with the existing filing systems to make sure all records are consistent and aligned.
• Support in the review and checking of data generated being in line with the M&E reporting requirements. Support the analysis of data in line with the M&E framework.
• Participate in the training of project staff in monitoring of activities based on indicators and targets set out in the PMP
• Support the coordination and execution of events in the department such as, organizational project learning by developing, collecting and disseminating relevant information on monitoring, evaluation and research.
• Other Monitoring and Evaluation functions as needed. Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree (preferred) in Statistics, Development studies, social studies or its equivalent experience with a formal qualification of monitoring and evaluation.
• Minimum of at least two (2) years of experience in design and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and research
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word processing, Database management, SPSS or other statistical packages
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
• Good strategic and analytical thinking
• Familiarity with US Federal grant regulations is desired.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected] Include MONITORING AND EVALUATION ASSISTANT in the Subject line.