Author: Lydia Ramsey, Business Insider (UK)
"The makers of insulin are being accused of price-fixing in a class-action lawsuit", 30 Jan 2017...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Access to Medicine Foundation
"Access to Medicine Index 2016," Nov 2016...
- Related stories: UN Forum 2016: Materials launched
- Related companies: AbbVie AstraZeneca Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Daiichi Sankyo Eisai Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi Takeda Pharmaceutical
Author: Novo Nordisk
We support a mandatory reporting mechanism for European companies that manufacture or contract to manufacture products containing 3TG necessary to product functionality or manufacture. The reporting mechanism should mirror the US Securities and...
- Related stories: Companies speak out in support of a mandatory EU responsible mineral sourcing scheme
- This is a response from the following companies: Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group)
Author: GreenBiz (USA)
"Novo Nordisk: Our take on the Sustainable Development Goals", 6 Oct 2015...
- Related stories: Post-2015 Development Agenda - the business & human rights dimension
- Related companies: Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group)
Author: Tim Smedley, Guardian (UK)
"Big pharma attempts to cast off bad reputation by targeting the poor", 25 June 2015...
Author: UN Working Group on business & human rights
"Report of the Working Group on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises"...
Author: Mark Hodge, Global Business Initiative on Human Rights
On June 1st, Ed Potter, Director of Global Workplace Rights at The Coca-Cola Company retires. In order to mark the occasion of Ed's retirement, a number of business leaders wanted to express their appreciation for his contribution to the agenda and to...
- Related stories: Reactions to the retirement of Ed Potter, Director of Global Workplace Rights at Coca-Cola
- Related in-depth areas: Food & beverage Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: ABB General Electric HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Kimberly-Clark Lenovo Levi Strauss Microsoft Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Shell Total Unilever Walt Disney