Headquarters in United Kingdom
No website found for Palladino Holdings
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
'Business unusual: Mining in the aftermath of Marikana - the human rights impacts of southern Africa’s extractive sector', Feb 2015: Mining is central to the economies of southern Africa…But there is so much more that this wealth-generating industry...
- Related stories: Calls for inclusion & engagement as So. Africa hosts Investing in Mining Indaba
- Related in-depth areas: Development and poverty - an introduction Free, prior and informed consent Health & safety in the workplace Latest news on tax avoidance Mining
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Anhui Foreign Economic Construction Arcelor Mittal Collum Coal Mining De Beers ENRC Glencore Gold Fields Harmony Gold Impala Platinum Konkola Copper Mines (joint venture Vedanta Resources, Zambia Copper Investments & ZCCM Investments) Lonmin New Reclamation Och-Ziff Capital Management Palladino Holdings Rio Tinto Vale Vedanta Resources Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation (ZMDC)
In April 2014, Rights and Accountability in Development published a report, "Och-Ziff, Mugabe’s ‘Bagmen’ and the underpricing of African assets". The report raises concerns that transactions involving companies with assets in Zimbabwe and other...
- Related stories: Oz Capital Management & CAMEC allegedly provided Zimbabwe Govt. with funds used for campaign of violence prior to 2008 elections
- Related in-depth areas: Rights and Accountability in Development report re Och-Ziff & Zimbabwe - 2014
- This is a response from the following companies: Palladino Holdings