Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Brazil
Supporter of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
Author: Helena Borges, The Intercept Brasil (Brazil)
"Reforma trabalhista frustra investidores que esperavam mais reduções de salários e direitos",4 de Outubro de 2017...
Author: El Día
“Extractivismo: Hay resistencia a proyectos” – 6 de agosto de 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: China Metallurgical (MCC) Gazprom Petrobras YPFB (Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales Bolivianos)
Author: Jonathan Watts, The Guardian
“Brazilians sick of corrupt politicians hit the streets to protest austerity measures-Police clash with striking union workers in streets of Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo as protesters in 26 states demonstrate against Michel Temer’s proposed reforms”,...
- Related stories: Brazil: Biggest natl. general strike in decades against austerity measures & conservative govt. allegedly benefitting businesspeople
- Related companies: Odebrecht Petrobras
Author: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark Limited (CHRB Ltd)
The Corporate Human Rights Benchmark Key Findings Report was released 13 Mar 17....
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases ranking results on human rights performance of 98 companies
- Related companies: adidas AEON Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Archer Daniels Midland Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BP BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coach Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Couche-Tard Danone Devon Energy Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Ecopetrol Eni EOG Resources ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heineken Hennes & Mauritz (see H&M) Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kroger Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. Lukoil Macy's Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mondelēz International Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Sasol Shoprite Starbucks Statoil Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Walmart Woolworths Group Woolworths Limited YUM!
Author: Esteban De Gori, Ava Gómez y Bárbara Ester - CELAG
“Empresarialización de la Democracia. Votos, dinero y poder” – 23 de febrero de 2017...
Petrobras did not respond to Publish What You Pay-US's call for EITI companies to issue statements regarding the repeal of transparency regulations under US Dodd-Frank Act section 1504.
- Related stories: Publish What You Pay urges oil, gas & mining firms to support US law on disclosure of payments to govts. - statements of support by 13 firms
- This is a non response from the following companies: Petrobras