UN Sustainable Development Goals / Millennium Development Goals
Related stories and components
Author: Civil 7
"Civil Society Priority Policy Points"...
Former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Mary Robinson calls on private sector to respect human rights in actions on sustainable development & climate change
Author: Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice
The private sector must be an active contributor to sustainable development that respects human rights and labour rights, and upholds environmental and governance standards in their global operations, including throughout their supply chains. By...
Author: Mame Woury Thioubou, Le Quotidien (Sénégal)
"Nutrition – Développement et santé : Nestlé adopte l’agenda des ODD", 1 avril 2017...
- Related companies: Nestlé
Author: Kevin Hyland OBE, Huffington Post (UK)
“The Modern Slavery Act Two Years On - The Fight Continues...”, 28 March 2017...
- Related stories: UK: 1 year of company reports under the Modern Slavery Act - compliance & future steps
- Related companies: Carillion Co-operative Group Standard Chartered
UN Working Group on business & human rights recommends for G20 to call on govts. & businesses to implement UN Guiding Principles
Author: UN Working Group on business & human rights
"To the members of the G20 Employment Working Group", 24. Mar 2017...
- Related stories: German G20 Presidency: Civil society calls for higher priority of human rights protection in intl. supply chains
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Author: Civil 20
"Civil Society Recommendations to the G20"...