Related stories and components
Author: AFP et L'Obs (France)
« Le "dieselgate" responsable de 5.000 morts par an en Europe », 18 septembre 2017...
- Related companies: Volkswagen
'Modern slavery in company operations & supply chains', a review of current legislations towards an intl. framework
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre for Intl. Trade Union Confederation
This paper sets out what leading governments are already doing to insist global business does more to eradicate modern slavery. It draws from this experience to set out how these uncoordinated actions could become a robust, and harmonised...
- Related stories: New report argues for coordinated legislative response to modern slavery from governments
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to clarify Total’s contribution to efforts to mitigate climate change. Total Group’s ambition is indeed to provide its customers worldwide with safer, cleaner, innovative and more efficient energy and...
- Related stories: Union of Concerned Scientists-led study quantifies impacts of emissions of major fossil fuel producers on global temperature & sea level rise
- This is a response from the following companies: Total
OPT: French civil society groups call on AXA to end alleged complicity in human rights abuse through its investments in Israeli banks & weapons manufacturer
AXA’s investments in three Israeli banks and a weapons manufacturer have been linked to human rights abuses and contraventions of international law. The three Israeli banks: Hapoalim, Leumi, and Mizrahi Tefahot, reportedly provide special loans for...
Author: Concepcion Alvarez, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« "Une TVA à 5,5 % pour les produits respectueux de l’Homme et de la planète", l’appel d’Émery Jacquillat, patron de la Camif », 8 septembre 2017...
- Related companies: Camif