The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 44 results. You are on page 1 of 5.
USA: In lawsuit, 50 companies argue for legal protections against sexual orientation discrimination - make business case
Author: Erin Mulvaney, National Law Journal (USA)
50 Companies Tell Court Sexual Orientation Discrimination Is Bad For Business, 26 June 2017...
Author: CBS News
Two immigrant dairy farmworkers have been arrested on immigration charges after marching to the Ben & Jerry's factory in Vermont to call for better pay and living conditions on farms that provide milk for the ice cream maker... The group Migrant...
Author: Sarah Lynch, CBS News (USA)
A member of ExxonMobil’s External Citizenship Advisory Panel wrote a scathing letter this week declaring her resignation from the panel advising the company that until recently was headed by newly sworn-in Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. In the...
Author: Shanika Gunaratna, CBS News
"Snapchat, Skype put users' "human rights at risk," Amnesty Int'l reports", 24 Oct 2016...
- Related stories: Amnesty Intl's digital privacy assessment on 11 companies' messaging apps ranks Facebook & Apple top & Tencent last
- Related companies: Microsoft
Author: Laura Wright, CBS News (Canada)
Canadian technology company Netsweeper helped the Bahraini government block opposition party websites, various news websites and content critical of Islam, according to a new report by the Citizen Lab at the University of Toronto's Munk School of...
- Related stories: Bahrain: New report confirms Canadian tech company's involvement in online censorship; Netsweeper did not respond
- Related companies: Netsweeper
USA: In house lawyers from Fortune 1000 companies pledge to consider diversity of external law firms
Author: Meredith Mandell, Bloomberg Law (USA)
"Can Two Dozen GCs Bring Diversity to Law Firms?", 8 Sep 2016...
USA: California's largest nursing home chain accused of wrongful death - expert says problems are persistent
Author: CBS News (USA)
"Largest Calif. nursing home chain accused of wrongful death"...
Author: Andrea Park, CBS News
Beyonce's activewear label, Ivy Park, is hitting back against rumors that its Sri Lanka factory is a sweatshop..."Ivy Park has a rigorous ethical trading program," a representative said in a statement. "We are proud of our sustained efforts in terms...
- Related stories: Sri Lanka: Beyonce's Ivy Park line allegedly produced in sweatshop - includes response
- Related companies: Arcadia Group
Author: Jericka Duncan, CBS News (USA)
"Hundreds of Muslim workers fired after dispute over prayers", 2 Jan 2016...
- Related companies: Cargill
"Refugee children forced into labor in Turkey", 22 September 2015...
- Related stories: An estimated 250,000 Syrian refugees working in Turkey - vulnerable to exploitation
- Related in-depth areas: Syrian refugees: Abuse & exploitation in Turkish garment factories