The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 802 results. You are on page 1 of 81.
AXA to stop insuring new coal, tar sands and pipeline projects & increases divestment to combat climate change
"AXA accelerates its commitment to fight climate change," 12 Dec 2017...
12-14 July | Bangkok
Author: Nicole-Anne C. Lagrimas, GMA Network
The Commission on Human Rights (CHR) is targeting to release during the first quarter of 2019 its resolution on a landmark national inquiry into the alleged contribution of private “carbon majors” to climate change and its supposedly rights...
- Related stories: Latest news & media coverage
Climate Action 100+: World's top investors launch 'unprecedented' drive to push carbon intensive firms on climate action
Author: Michael Holder, businessGreen
The anniversary of finalisation of the Paris Agreement looks set to create even waves bigger than those from last month's fortnight-long UN climate change conference across the border in Bonn... Today, as many as 225 influential global investors with...
Author: The Citizen Lab (Munk School of Global Affairs), Canada
"Champing at the Cyberbit Ethiopian Dissidents Targeted with New Commercial Spyware"...
- Related stories: Report alleges Elbit Systems' subsidiary sold spyware used by Ethiopia govt. to spy on dissidents; company comments
- Related companies: Elbit Systems
Myanmar: Cartier stops sourcing gemstones from country in response to campaign against "genocide gems"
Author: Philip Sherwell & Jon Ungoed-Thomas, The Times (UK)
"Taint of Burma's genocide gems", 10 Dec 2017...
- Related stories: Myanmar: Business & investor responses to the Rohingya crisis
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Bulgari Cartier (part of Richemont) Richemont Tiffany Van Cleef & Arpels (part of Richemont)
Author: Philippe Dam, Human Rights Watch
Turkey’s intensified crackdown on human rights and the rule of law has targeted business interests in the country too, and should ring alarm bells for European companies and investors. Business associations representing them should convey their...
Uganda: Govt. agency to probe Maguye Sugar Factory for allegedly mistreating workers, including harsh working conditions
Author: Prisca Baike, The Observer (Uganda)
"State agency plans probe into abuse of workers"...
- Related in-depth areas: Human rights defenders
"Key Achievements from COP23", 18 Nov 2017...
Author: Brad Smith, Microsoft, We Mean Business
"Microsoft pledges to cut carbon emissions by 75% by 2030", 14 Nov 2017...