Chocolate & cocoa
Related stories and components
US judge dismisses lawsuit against Nestlé, Cargill & Archer Daniels Midland over alleged child slavery in Côte d'Ivoire
Author: Edvard Pettersson, Bloomberg (USA)
"Nestle, Cargill Win Dismissal of Ex-Child Slaves' Lawsuit", 10 Mar 2017...
- Related stories: Nestlé, Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland lawsuit (re Côte d'Ivoire)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Archer Daniels Midland Cargill Nestlé
HSBC tightens standards on lending to the palm oil industry following Greenpeace report on its links to environmental destruction in Indonesia
Author: Emiko Terazono and Martin Arnold, Financial Times
“HSBC tightens standards on lending to palm oil industry”, 20 Feb 2017...
- Related stories: Indonesia: HSBC accused of supporting environmental destruction by financing companies linked to unsustainable palm oil; HSBC responds
- Related companies: HSBC IOI Group
Author: Namit Agarwal, Uwe Gneiting & Ruth Mhlanga, Oxfam
"Raising the bar: Rethinking the role of business in the Sustainable Development Goals", 13 Feb 2017...
Low wages & corporate tax avoidance contribute to global income inequality, according to Oxfam report
Author: Natasha Hinde, Huffington Post (UK)
"Maltesers Unveil Braille Advert With A Humorous Hidden Message", 6 Jan 2017...
- Related companies: Mars