Chocolate & cocoa
Related stories and components
Author: Sylvain Besson, Le Temps (Suisse)
« L'économie attaque l'initiative des ONG sur les multinationales », 3 octobre 2016...
- Related stories: Suisse : Initiative pour des multinationales responsables en matière de droits de l’homme et d'environnement
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques
- Related companies: Glencore Nestlé
Victims file amended complaint in US lawsuit against chocolate firms over alleged child forced labour & slavery in Côte d'Ivoire
Complaint in US lawsuit against chocolate firms over alleged child slavery in Côte d'Ivoire asks for jury trial & damages
Author: Terry Collingsworth, International Rights Advocates
"Second Amended Complaint for Injunctive Relief and Damages", 14 Jul 2016...
- Related stories: Nestlé, Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland lawsuit (re Côte d'Ivoire) Victims file amended complaint in US lawsuit against chocolate firms over alleged child forced labour & slavery in Côte d'Ivoire
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Archer Daniels Midland Cargill Nestlé
IRAdvocates file second amended complaint in Nestle in an attempt to bring justice to former child slaves in West Africa
Author: International Rights Advocates
On July 14, 2016, six former child slaves who had been trafficked from Mali to Cote D’Ivoire, filed an amended class action complaint alleging they were forced to harvest cocoa for Nestle, Cargill and Archer Daniels Midland. This continues their...
Author: Open Democracy
“Roundtable: do we need a binding convention on decent work in global supply chains?” 27 Jun 2016...