Related stories and components
Author: Aamna Mohdin, Quartz
"Lush, a great UK success story, is helping its workers leave Brexit Britain—and keep their jobs", 11 Aug 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Brexit's potential impacts on business & human rights
- Related companies: Lush
India: Despite reports on child deaths in mica mines, new investigations find company initiatives failing to have any tangible action on the ground
Author: Nita Bhalla, Thomson Reuters Foundation, India
"In search of sparkle: is corporate inaction on mica condemning Indian children to death?" 19 December 2017...
- Related stories: India: Investigations highlight child labour, debt bondage & illegal operations in mica mines
- Related companies: Estée Lauder L'Oreal Merck
Author: Katie Kuehner-Hebert, Chief Executive
"Improving Emissions Targets: 'If Trump Won't Do It, We Will,' CEOs Say", 28 Oct 2017...
Author: David Wei, We Mean Business
...[W]e are excited to introduce the Climate Policy Tracker, an online tool led by We Mean Business coalition partner BSR, which is intended to help businesses realize the immense benefits of embracing a low-carbon future by providing up-to-date...
Author: Tanya Dua, Business Insider
"Dove's 'racist' ad might have cost the brand an advantage it spent 13 years building", 9 Oct 2017...
- Related companies: Unilever
Author: Paul Kaplan, Fashion Network (France)
« L'Oréal se défend face aux soupçons de travail forcé concernant ses sous-traitants », 6 octobre 2017...
- Related stories: Certaines multinationales ne sont pas transparentes quant aux risques d’esclavage moderne dans leur chaîne d'approvisionnement, révèle un rapport d’ONG
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
- Related companies: Garnier (part of L'Oreal) L'Oreal Maybelline (part of L'Oreal)
“Criticized for overlooking slavery risks, L'Oreal keeps eye on mica, executive says”...
- Related companies: L'Oreal
B Corp movement should further integrate human rights to achieve goal of transforming capitalism, say researchers
Author: Joanne Bauer & Elizabeth Umlas, Stanford Social Innovation Review
Do Benefit Corporations Respect Human Rights? Fall 2017...