Explore categories within this category
Related stories and components
Cambodia: Garment workers dispute research claiming more than half of workers live in good housing conditions
Author: Mom Kunthear, Khmer Times
"Garment worker housing survey disputed", 03 August 2017...
- Related stories: Positive action by companies to protect civic freedoms
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Positive initiatives by businesses to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Procter & Gamble
Kenya: Unilever partnership to help small-scale tea farmers increase yields & diversify economic activities
Author: Agatha Ngotho, The Star (Nairobi)
"Tea farmers benefit from Sh140 million three-year project"...
- Related companies: Unilever
Author: The Moscow Times (Russia)
"Russian car plant workers take to the streets after months without pay", 30 August 2016...
India is home to the largest number of enslaved people in the world, with over 18 million people ...
Author: Fair Labor Association (USA)
Assessors conducting factory visits in Egypt for the FLA and its affiliated brands have recently detected a very common wage-related violation in Egypt’s free trade zones. Established in 1997, Egypt’s 10 free trade zones – where most large...
- Related in-depth areas: Labour rights