Signet Group website: www.signetgroupplc.com
Author: Janet H. Cho, Plain Dealer (USA)
"Signet Jewelers adopts policy to promote more openness and trust in the diamond supply chain", Feb 16, 2016...
USA: Appeals court revives Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's gender bias case against Kay Jewelers
Author: Amanda Bronstad, The National Law Journal
"Gender Bias Case Revived Against Nation's Biggest Jeweler", 11 Sep 2015...
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invites diamond companies to issue public statements of support for Rafael Marques
Author: National Jeweler
“Journalist who exposed industry abuses now on trial”, 26 March 2015...
- Related stories: Angola: Jornalista e ativista de direitos humanos Rafael Marques vai a julgamento por acusações de difamação por denunciar abusos de direitos humanos na indústria diamantífera Angola: Journalist Rafael Marques faces defamation charges over work exposing abuses in diamond industry
- Related companies: ITM Mining Leber Jeweler Signet Sociedade Mineira do Cuango (joint venture ITM Mining, Endiama & Lumanhe) Teleservice Tiffany
Enough Project working with Tiffany, Signet Sterling & other leading jewellers to source gold from conflict-free mines in central Africa
[video refers to Macy's, Tiffany, Kay (part of Signet), Zales (part of Signet)]
Author: Fiona Southward, International Peace Information Service (IPIS)
Ten years after the launch of the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS) this paper is the first in a two part series providing an overview of where the Kimberley Process (KP) and international efforts to combat the trade in conflict diamonds...
Author: International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers Association (ICoCA)
Founding Industry Members ACADEMI, AEGIS, AGEMA Svcs., Al Hurea, Al Thuraya Consultancy, Edinburgh Intl., Edson Tiger, Ekpedefsi Epikinonia, KK Security, Kryptais Group Intl., Pheonix Maritime Protection, Pilgrims Group, Plexus Consultancy, Special...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: Academi (formerly Blackwater) Aegis (see Aegis Defence Services) Aegis Defence Services (part of Aegis Group) Aegis Group Al Hurea Al Thuraya Consultancy Allies Incorporated Anticip Control Risks DynCorp Erinys International Frontier Horizons G4S GardaWorld Hart KK Security Lingwood Security Management OGM International Olive Group Pilgrims Security Saladin Security Secure Shipping Signet Solace Global Maritime Special Response International (SRI) Sterling (part of Signet) Triple Canopy Unity Resources Group
[PDF] What's Needed: An Overview of Multi-Stakeholder and Industry Activities to Achieve Conflict-Free Minerals
Author: Responsible Sourcing Network
[Refers to Advanced Micro Devices (ADM), AIM Metals & Alloys, Alpha, American Mitsuba, AngloGold Ashanti, Apple, Asahi Pretec, AT&T, AVX, Banro, Best Buy, Boeing, BorgWarner, Cartier (part of Richemont), Chrysler, Cisco, Dell, Deloitte, Delphi...
- Related stories: Report finds information & communication industry makes progress eliminating conflict minerals from supply chain while other industries remain behind
- Related companies: Advanced Micro Devices Alpha Natural Resources AngloGold Ashanti Apple AT&T AVX Banro Best Buy BlackBerry Boeing BorgWarner Bosch Cartier (part of Richemont) Chrysler Cisco Systems Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Delphi Denso Dollar General Flextronics Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) Freeport-McMoRan Freudenberg Gécamines General Electric General Motors Google Home Depot Hon Hai Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hunan Nonferrous Metals Group Intel J.C. Penney Kemet Lockheed Martin Lowe's Malaysia Smelting Medtronic Metalor Motorola Mobility (part of Google) Motorola Solutions Nissan Nokia Panasonic PricewaterhouseCoopers Richemont Royal Philips Electronics Sandvik Sears Signet Sony Target Tata Group Tenke Fungurume (joint venture Freeport-McMoRan, Lundin, Gécamines) Tiffany Toshiba Toyota Traxys ULBA Verizon Visteon Volkswagen Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Yazaki