Support our work
Why support us?
Over 2 million people visited our website in 2016. If each person donated the price of a cup of coffee, this would enable us to continue providing our free global coverage through 2017. To maintain our independence, we never accept donations from companies or most corporate foundations so individual donations can make a big difference. Please consider supporting the Resource Centre today.
Your donation will help us to:
- encourage companies worldwide to respect human rights;
- increase transparency & accountability – from Azerbaijan to Zimbabwe and all countries in between;
- highlight and draw global attention to under-reported cases – from the theft of indigenous people’s lands in Brazil to the surveillance equipment sold by IT firms to the Government of Iran, and used against opposition activists;
- keep this unique website and all our resources free and accessible for everyone, but especially those that need it most: communities and individuals facing abuse.
Ways to support us:
- Donate online - Make a one-time gift or set up a regular donation using our online form.
- Donate by mail - Send a cheque to one of our UK or US offices.
- Planned giving - Leave a gift in your will and invest in the future of the Resource Centre (currently only available to US donors).
The Business & Human Rights Resource Centre is a Registered Charity in England & Wales (no. 1096664).
The Resource Centre is a tax-exempt non-profit organisation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, so your donation is deductible from your US income taxes to the extent allowed by law. Our IRS Employer Identification Number is 20-0829209.