Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Germany
Triumph International website: www.triumph.com
Author: Salil Tripathi, Institute for Human Rights and Business [UK]
The results of Sunday’s historic elections in Myanmar...may convince the European Union to lift sanctions...The challenges...[investors] will face in making sure their investments are...based on internationally accepted principles, are many...The ...
Author: Alliance Sud
More than 50 Swiss organizations launched a campaign for Corporate Justice in early November. They are calling on the government and parliament for binding rules to ensure that companies headquartered in Switzerland observe human rights and...
Author: Erklärung von Bern, Recht ohne Grenzen, Brot für alle, Greenpeace
In dieser Dokumentation fassen wir die wichtigsten Ergebnisse der Arbeit des Uno-Sonderbeauftragten zusammen. Wir arbeiten seine Kernforderungen an Unternehmen, aber auch an Staaten heraus, Letzteren kommt auch beim Thema "Unternehmen und...
[PDF] Assessing the contribution of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises to responsible business conduct
Author: Joris Oldenziel (SOMO), Joseph Wilde-Ramsing (SOMO) & Patricia Feeney (RAID)
This report assesses the contribution of the OECD Guidelines to responsible business conduct, sustainable development, and the resolution and reduction of conflicts between companies and communities regarding social issues, environmental concerns, and...
- Related stories: 10th OECD roundtable on corporate responsibility to focus on supply chains, human rights, environment & climate change (Paris, 30 Jun - 1 Jul) OECD Watch new report: "Assessing the contribution of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises to responsible business conduct"
- Related companies: ACC Capital Holdings Accor adidas Afrimex Airbus (part of EADS) Aker Kvaerner Alcoa Anglo American Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) ANZ Bank Ascendant Copper (now Copper Mesa Mining) Atlas Copco Avient Air Bayer BHP Billiton Botnia BP Brylane (part of Pinault Printemps-Redoute) Cabot Corporation Cermaq Chevron ConocoPhillips Continental AG Daewoo Group Das Air Cargo Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Delta Oil Dexia DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) Eni ExxonMobil First Quantum Minerals G-Star George Forrest Goldcorp GSL (now G4S) Hess Corporation Intex Resources KBC KfW KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Marathon Oil National Grid Nike Nutreco OM Group Oryx Natural Resources PPR (formerly Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Ratiopharm (part of Teva Pharmaceutical) Rio Tinto Rolls-Royce plc Sandvik Shell Skanska Statoil Suez Total Toyota Tractebel (part of GDF Suez) Transco (part of National Grid) Tremalt Triumph International Tropical Farm Management Unocal (part of Chevron) Vattenfall Vedanta Resources Volkswagen Votorantim West LB Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Author: Triumph International
We are concerned about the way in which Clean Clothes Campaign has disseminated ill founded assertions about Triumph International. It is true that Triumph regrettably has to close down its factories in the Philippines and downsize one factory in...
- Related stories: Berne Declaration interview with former Special Representative Ruggie regarding his work & role of NGOs Philippines, Thailand: Clean Clothes Campaign says Triumph is attempting to "get rid of" unions through factory dismissals
- This is a response from the following companies: Triumph International
Author: Clean Clothes Campaign
The German/Swiss lingerie multinational Triumph seems to use the pretext of the global economic recession to close down factories in the Philippines and Thailand…It is clear, however, that Triumph's actions are aimed at hampering the unions in their...
- Related stories: Philippines, Thailand: Clean Clothes Campaign says Triumph is attempting to "get rid of" unions through factory dismissals
- Related in-depth areas: Apparel & textile Dismissals Harassment & intimidation Interference with right to form trade unions Interference with right to strike Labour - an introduction Thailand
- Related companies: Triumph International
Author: Campagne vêtements propres & Schone Kleren Campagne
...Où trouver, en Belgique, des vêtements fabriqués dans des conditions de travail décentes ?...Dans une première section,...cette brochure vous propose une vue transversale des engagements et pratiques [de 33] entreprises sélectionnées.... [Dans] la...